In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

With a few govenors doubling down on restrictions during this period, when will the sheeple

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
finally say "Enough is enough!"  The only thing I think this whole mess has proven is that we are a very obedient flock of sheeple.

Comments

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I quit looking at the rules and have been doing what I want.  What I want also includes being cautious about this virus.   I'm not wearing a mask everywhere but I am being courteous with distancing etc.   I did wear a mask and didn't shake hands when I spoke with my friend who is being treated for cancer.   I haven't been going out to eat or doing other things that could lead  to unnecessary exposure.   Most of the people in this country have the common sense to deal with this and idiots are going to be idiots what ever rules you want to pass.   
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭
    How many governors will be replaced when they come up for re-election? Probably not as many as should be but I sure as hell hope mine ( Whitmer ) is. Bob
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    Thank God Virginia’s Governor can only serve one consecutive term. Problem is, the Lieutenant Governor is even more Leftist than Governor Blackface.
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    dreher said:
    finally say "Enough is enough!"  The only thing I think this whole mess has proven is that we are a very obedient flock of sheeple.
    I did my part with social distancing... MY WAY!

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    BobJudy said:
    How many governors will be replaced when they come up for re-election? Probably not as many as should be but I sure as hell hope mine ( Whitmer ) is. Bob

Your lucky, we have Jay Inslee here in Washington state and he's living proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    kansas has a democrat woman governor and being mainly a historic  repub state the battle is on.....legislature has tried to limit her authority to lay down state wide rules and instead of state setting uniform opening guidelines  each county is wanting  to do it their way...grrreat...105 diff sets of guidelines ..i think it really is a battle for control of the $1.6 BILLION coming down from the federal govt ......governor seems on a sensible path to us but if she loses her authority then will the legislators assume FULL responsibility if it goes bad or still blame her ??????  seems a number of our state legislators forgot where they come from