WHY? Just why?

us55840us55840 Member Posts: 30,978 ✭✭✭✭

Just ignore if you don't agree
I copied this, not my original piece. Well said. 
I just watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes for the death of a black man named George Floyd. 
I have never seen them kneel for a fallen POLICE OFFICER. I have never seen them kneel for a fallen SOLDIER. 
I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of ABORTED babies. 
I have never seen them kneel for a MURDERED white man or woman. 
I have never seen them kneel for the THOUSANDS of black on black murder victims. 
I have never seen them kneel for the TENS OF THOUSANDS of elderly people that died in our nursing homes due to the Coronavirus. 
I have to ask WHY are our Democrat leaders acknowledging the life of George Floyd, as being MORE valuable than the lives of everyone else????? 
In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, that they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder and mayhem in communities NATIONWIDE. Stand down orders were given in all liberal cities by liberal mayors and governors I spoke to a state trooper, this morning. It’s true. Let them loot, burn and kill..... 
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO CONTINUE FOR OUR NATION ????? 
KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 809 ✭✭
    vote pandering
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭
     They are Marxist which do not care about any lives and killing life in the womb only revolution with power and a dictator to control the masses!
                                    serf
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    Did you see the bit about the black female mayors of six large cities that had a combined total of 1400 killings last year? Not one comment from any of them about any of the killings. BUT, they are all over the place about the killings of two blacks by white cops this year.