In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Archbishop of Canterbury says Jesus is not White

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 The National Geographic even wrote that Jesus had nappy hair and has a dark complexion .But guess what the Black people in The USA are not Negros anymore. They have Caucasian blood in them now. There is no check point for mixed tribes in their canvas at all. Very unscientific and discriminatory.
One more thing, MLS real estate has dropped the word Master from Bedroom from their lexicon now. It's hence forth The primary bedroom.
                                             serf
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/archbishop-canterbury-says-jesus-shouldnt-22263022?d

The Archbishop of Canterbury has suggested that Jesus should not be portrayed as white.

Reverend Justin Welby insisted the church must not ignore the Black Lives Matter movement and said Christians should rethink how Jesus Christ is portrayed as a white man.

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    As far as I go, they will always be known as a 'master suite/master bedroom/master bathroom'. Just the way it is.

Not once did I ever even think of a black person when using those words. Get over it already you snowflakes.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    see how much the collection plates drop after this pandering platitude
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭

Jesus was god in the flesh, Jesus came from the tribe of David, David was Jewish. God also walked and talked to Adam and Eve, but there is no mention of skin color. Bottom line, are vision of Christ is as we picture him in are mind.

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    Just as soon as they decide whether Jesus was black or white, will they make the decision on Santa Claus?  I get so confused in the Christmas decorating aisle in the store.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Marc1301 said:
    As far as I go, they will always be known as a 'master suite/master bedroom/master bathroom'. Just the way it is.

Not once did I ever even think of a black person when using those words. Get over it already you snowflakes.
      Next it will be the banning of vanilla ice cream because it's a white racist brand and Chocolate is being discriminated against for too many  years! B)
                                                                        serf

• Options
    black lights shining from your christmas tree.......black reindeer....
  • Options
    gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    black lights shining from your christmas tree.......black reindeer....
    What's wrong with that?
  • Options
    but    but   but...couldn't see Rudolphs  black nose  glows