In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Things are looking up the past few days

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
I like the news that we have had the past couple of days with the BLM-ANTIFA skunks meeting some resistance.   What about you?
What's next?

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    There have been a number of instances where patriots are defending property, statues and churches, you just dont hear about  Does not fit the media narrative so its not reported. Obvious which side the dirty media is on.
    Media rule number 1 applies.

• WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    I would think that they’d cover the heck out of it.  Not that we were standing up for our rights, but that the evil oppressors were using guns against peaceful protesters.  It certainly fits the oppression narrative.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
    Actually - it’s happening...  

“We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she insisted, saying her office was “currently working with the public and police to investigate these events.”
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

These miscreants will come up upon a legal CCW carrier out with his Family. When they surround and jump on his car with his Family inside, he will justifiably unload about 15 rounds point blank on all the people all over his/their car. I would imagine the "protesters," will scatter at that point.

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Actually - it’s happening...  

“We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she insisted, saying her office was “currently working with the public and police to investigate these events.”
    Does she ever have a rude awakening coming.
    What's next?

These miscreants will come up upon a legal CCW carrier out with his Family. When they surround and jump on his car with his Family inside, he will justifiably unload about 15 rounds point blank on all the people all over his/their car. I would imagine the "protesters," will scatter at that point.

Yes - this will happen soon.  And then we’re in for a month of “guns kill peaceful blacks” peaceful protests.
    It’s going to happen.  We’re going to play right into their game.  Man, the siht’s going to hit the fan.
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
    edited June 2020

Yes - this will happen soon.  And then we’re in for a month of “guns kill peaceful blacks” peaceful protests.
    It’s going to happen.  We’re going to play right into their game.  Man, the siht’s going to hit the fan.
    They would much rather be able to destroy our heritage like they have been doing w/o any reprisals.  They don't like being intimidated, kowtowed, shot killed and injured, or being run over by vehicles.  When the SHTF, the number of the lowlife skunks we see at violent demonstrations willing to be shot and killed or seriously injured one way or another will dwindle fast.  Politicians will likely be fair game and on the casualty list by this time as well.
    What's next?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Start by just shooting the white ones.
    Problem solved.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Start by just shooting the white ones.
    Problem solved.
     :D 
    What's next?
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    news said that the latest shooting at chop was a 16 and 14 year old yet not response from Inslee or mayor durkin
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42

I'll bet you can't wait.
    mac10 said:
    news said that the latest shooting at chop was a 16 and 14 year old yet not response from Inslee or mayor durkin
    Last I heard one had died.   Seems that one report differs on their age.   There was also an earlier morning report that some protestors were fired upon as they slept...shots coming from a car that sped by.  
    What's next?
    gemmer said:

I'll bet you can't wait.
    What's the matter, fish not biting in your area?
    What's next?
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I never said that Sir. Perhaps if it is YOU and YOUR FAMILY, you can show restraint, get out of your vehicle and talk them down. Good luck with that.

Let me know how that works out for you.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    mac10 said:
    There are stories of sexual assaults, robberies, strong-arming merchants, etc.

I have recommended 'The Wreck of the Batavia' to a number of my liberal friends as a true and documented case study of what happens when people are subject to the rule/whim of a small group of people.  A few of my more conservative friends appreciated the comparison.  It is a quick read, and does a good job of showing what people will do when unconstrained by faith, conscience or law.

From an on-line summary:

In 1629, the ship Batavia, pride of the Dutch East India Company, was wrecked on the edge of a coral archipelago, some fifty miles from the western coast of the Australian continent. Most of the nearly three hundred men, women and children on board escaped from drowning only to become victims of a psychopath who, with the help of a dozen followers, organized a methodical massacre of this hapless community.

Acclaimed sinologist and author Simon Leys traveled to the site of the disaster and learned that, paradoxically, the natural environment of these islands could have afforded the survivors fairly decent living conditions; the massacre therefore appears all the more aberrant. In fact, in its gratuitous absurdity, it seems to present a microcosm of the totalitarian atrocities that are perpetrated by various ideologies seeking to establish Paradise on earth.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele