In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tuesday Afternoon;

Comments

• gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad, none of my music posts get much attention either.
    This is my favorite Moody Blues tune and album  > Days of Future Passed     US Release - November 11, 1967
    :)B)
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite group but I have to be careful not to let the music take me too far away.  Some of their songs can take my mind too far back and I get stuck in what might have been. . .

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
     I end up following the links posted on music by all  or the biggest part of it  just do not reply to 99% of them 
         my problem I end up down the rabbit hole listing to old songs some of them can take my mind back 40 years or more 
    and drag up so many old memories ( sad most of my old buddies I shared that time with have passed on ) but I still enjoy taking the way back machine  :)
     I have a hard time sleeping at night some times I just go to youtube on the TV  try and find the old music videos if not just the music and it seems to help focus my mind on the music not all the BS that keeps me awake ( and try to avoid the news  helps a lot ) 
         I  think back on the teen years of my life of no worries no real problems , ( well gas money and money to pay the traffic tickets )  the big decisions were who am I taking to the drive in this weekend  I made some great choices by the way  B);)

• gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    " but I still enjoy taking the way back machine "  B)

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    I have that old album