In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BLM FB Post Everybody Is Mad At Me LOL

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
This is what i responded with when someone said it was racist to say all lives matter. They think its just black lifes.

I agree and disagree with you. To me all lives matter. I believe in character more than color. However according to FBI statistics more unarmed white people are killed than unarmed black people. However their are more white than black people so that is not an equal equation. So in the end its about even with a few more white people killed than black by the police per population. The thing no one talks about is black on black crime which kills just in Chicago this year as of yesterday is 301 people. With over 1388 shot and wounded. Go to https://heyjackass.com/ to see the statistics and that is just in one city. Its crazy how the media just wants to pump up certain things but not make America better for ehttps://heyjackass.com/veryone. Was the cop wrong and should he go to jail no one i know doubts that. However i can say i honestly that i have had more run ins with crooked cops than anyone i have ever met. If it was not for 1 good cop calling the SBI i probably would have went to jail. So if everybody is equal how can you put one group in front of another.

Comments

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    d-rat chit-kill-go:
    Memorial day -  88 shot 22 killed
    Fathers day -  100 shot 14 killed - one a 3 y/o child
    No marches No outrage, just their and the d-rats 2-faced BULLS***.
    July 4th w/e days away. Think Mayor beetlejuice will be a praying for a blizzard?  
    blm = lies before lives.  Even a murdered by their own 3 y/o.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    Facts are meaningless to DEMOCRATs. 
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Once the poor ignorant Blacks get disarmed in the Ghettos ,The Marxist will marvel and  say they even brought peace to distressed areas. The only problem is The government will have to disarmed all the people to be fair and equal because the
      Country is not responsible enough to exercise their Second Amendment rights and it will be abolished. It's so easy to see how they will use chaos to finally integrate Their NWO.
                                                                                    serf
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yeah, I hear ya. One moron started a dialog with me trying to belittle me for standing up against them when it came to face diapers. I say it infringes on my rights, and they asked what "protected group" i was referring to. Total idiots. So I asked them who the constitution doesn't protect. 

But Dav... I don't know if internet people count as people you know, but you can add me to the, I  think the cop was correct in both the Floyd and Wendys incidents. I am glad they stopped these criminals dead in their tracks. 

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Hope chit-kill-go shows their true colors over the long holiday weekend.
    Same for the rest of the d-rat holes
    The less criminal lying scumbags the better.