In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

check this new hand gun out....interesting...

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    .22 win mag
    1 1/4 inch barrel
    on aircraft aluminum frame
    8 rounds, 2 at a time

I don't see it being for me

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Might make a snake gun but otherwise not what I would want for self defense. Bob
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭

As we have all come to know all to well - there is nothing new / it's all been done before from a patent architecture design standpoint - or a clone / infringement / adaptation point of reference...

The multi barrel revolver concept really came into its own in French and Belgian high capacity pinfire revolvers - with bored through cylinder for self contained metallic cartridge ammunition...

The concept even predates that use considerably but was not produced in large enough numbers or evinced in successful variants to be thought of as a workable useful platform...

It pops up again in the 60's but gains no traction much like the gyrojet or dardik tround or VVL careless concepts.

This particular iteration has been extant for 3-4 years - gaining public awareness and successful literature penetration.

They do make a closed trigger guard variant with a longer barrel - but have been leaning hard on the EDC CCW ultra compact ultralight section of market share.

Mike

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah........uh.......no
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭

My local FFL has one that we've played with some that particular one we get alot of tumbling nice triangles in targets

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    ahh so....2  22's makes it a 44   ???
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care for the un guarded trigger hanging out there like that seems like a hang up. Does it fold back the to complete the guard circle or it stays out like that?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I bet it's pretty loud, if nothing else.
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen something similar before.   Not in my hand but advertised.  I believe someone posted the information here, 
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭✭

I would assume , ( yes I know what happens when you do that ) the manufacturer cleared the design with ATF before offering it for sale . My thought would be that the “ trick “ is the fact that it is firing two separate barrels with a single trigger pull instead of operating like a regular machine gun . It appears to be classed as a volley gun . Thanks google

cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    My local shop has one. Interesting. Who knows, I might.
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    How about one in .45ACP? Hollow point bullet in one barrel, FMJ in the other.
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd see a paintball gun trigger on a real firearm.
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭

So an interesting observation...

I own 2 Italian .25 act semiautomatic pistols manufactured by SATA in the post war period - one pre 68 GCA and one post...

SATA is perhaps best known today for their production of paint booth guns and industrial spray guns...

If you watch many of the automotive shows you will spot their logo and name on banners and posters and stickers in the background...

They once made several respectable machine pistols and SMGs in the 1910-1945 period - including one that accepted the Luger snail drum magazine under license...

They also Co manufactured the glisenti pistol design.

Many have already adapted airsoft and paintball gun parts and designs into custom guns and I would bet a company like tipman is already making airguns and parts - as well as parts and sub assemblies for legit firearms...

Pyramid air gun supply has some parts and kits and repros made in China by a company that makes paintball guns and airguns...

Mike

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    I was referring to the use of a two finger paintball gun trigger on a real gun, because of the awkwardness.  Even sewing machine makers have made gun parts, so that is nothing new.
  • Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    No trigger guard? No thanks.