In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HR-6666 Call your congressional representative.

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
Watch the video. I am skeptical of course, and when they showed reference to this bill, I decided to check on them to see if they were pulling my leg. Well, if for sure exist. The video has been banished from youtube I guess, so they found a home at bitchute. Your experience may vary. 
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666
https://www.bitchute.com/video/A43tgQd3Rjxs/

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭✭
    GreatGuns said:
    Actually Jim, one of our resident bad actors posted false information. Certainly isn't the first time, likely won't be the last.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bill-6666-force-removal-chi/false-claimhr6666-bill-allows-strangers-to-enter-your-house-testyou-for-covid-19and-take-family-members-into-quarantine-idUSKBN22P2MJ

False. "The bill would provide grants for organizations to provide testing and contact-tracing services to help prevent further spread of COVID-19. It does not authorize the government to enter homes, forcibly test for the virus or remove family members to be quarantined."

Jim

Well gee! Thanks a lot. What the heck am I going to be outraged about now? You take all of the fun out of being paranoid. ;) Bob
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Read the stupid bill for yourself, do you really need someone else to interpret it for you? Go get your ankle bracelets.
    This is not voluntary. This is not by legislation or with due process. 
    "It will only be for two weeks, just to flatten the curve."  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

(a) In General.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through—

(1) mobile health units; and

(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, providing in home testing for someone who has practiced self quarantine at home so they don't have to go out in public to get a test. Nefarious I tell you, just nefarious. Tracing their contacts to see if they could have infected a vulnerable person. Oh, the horror! Bob
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    MrMag00 said:
    Read the stupid bill for yourself, do you really need someone else to interpret it for you? Go get your ankle bracelets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

(a) In General.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through—

(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.

Don't argue with these guys here.I have been told not to interact with them or else. I am the bad actor but I am just the messenger here and may not be around here much longer.
                                                         serf

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    serf said:
    MrMag00 said:

Don't argue with these guys here.I have been told not to interact with them or else. I am the bad actor but I am just the messenger here and may not be around here much longer.
                                                         serf

I hear ya, just remember, for evil to prevail good men only need to do nothing. It's just a bracelet, and they will come right to your door, you don't have to go anywhere.  And yes, they tax you to have the funds to track you and imprison you, what more could you want?  But rest assured, they will only do this to property owners, those with nothing are not worth saving.