In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    While I do not agree with a lot of what the protesters are doing including this march, no knock warrants and forceful entry by police for no violent offenses are the issues and they need addressed.   While a person that wants to can validate the police actions in this case and place the blame on the dead girl and her boyfriend they have to want to come to that conclusion before evaluating the facts.   This case has more information than can be posted here.   
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    SCOUT5 said:
    While I do not agree with a lot of what the protesters are doing including this march, no knock warrants and forceful entry by police for no violent offenses are the issues and they need addressed.   While a person that wants to can validate the police actions in this case and place the blame on the dead girl and her boyfriend they have to want to come to that conclusion before evaluating the facts.   This case has more information than can be posted here.   
    I don't know of anyone who would say that standardized police actions are most definitely needed.  The real issue here is federal government that has used the people since before The War of Northern Aggression.  Today, the democratic party is controlled by anti-Americans, but this does not give the dead weight establishment politicians in the republican party...like Graham's kind a pass.  It's people like him that will do everything in their power to give the criminals in government a clean bill of health after, perhaps, a worthless slap on the wrist, or at best a low level scape goat for the public to feed on.  Both parties are still more concerned with their friends, their bread and butter, and their own skin.  Consequently our civilized society has disintegrated right before our eyes.  You are either on one side or another, and the old saying that has to do with the enemy of my enemy is my friend has never been more important in my lifetime as it is right now.  Hopefully, Trump will win in November and things will get better, but don't hold your breath.
    What's next?
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

It is only going to take one of these confrontations to go bad for things to Pop Off.

Interesting times.

It is only going to take one of these confrontations to go bad for things to Pop Off.

Interesting times.

I was wondering how long it would take for the more important points of this story to surface.  With this in mind, we need to remember that the corporations around the world has funded the BLEMMERS and ANTIFA FASCISTS, to include, their militias and everyone else in their camp...with hundreds of millions of dollars to fund and equip their minions in the best possible manner.  
    What's next?
    edited July 2020

I hear you Kimi.

However a major point to consider is that the Conservative/Constitutionalist side not only has the equipment, but the experience behind using said equipment.

Which side has the majority of Members with Military experience? Hhmmnn................

They may get away with what they are doing in the Cities. Gonna be a whole different ballgame when they bring it to the boonies.

edited July 2020
    This is the sort of conversations that need to spread in order for the right to get its act together.  We are light years behind the left where speedy, organized action is commonplace, discounting the government and its military capability.
    What's next?

I agree with to some extent Kimi. (However) I have become more circumspect and oblique in my words. Never can tell who is listening/watching. That will become very important in the coming years.

I would use caution on what is posted on a more than likely monitored public forum.

My 2 cents.

edited July 2020
    :D Unfortunately this is what Freedom loving people are faced with when it comes to our Racist Big Brother is Watching scenario.  Personally, I do not think that people on the right will ever mobilize in an organized manner, which is to say, they are cowed, indifferent, etc., IMO.  That stated, your point that  it's only going to take one of these confrontations to go bad...might be what it will take.  Hell, all we really have to remember is that Chesty might have said...They're everywhere, they can't get away now.    :D

Good Morning World!!!
    What's next?
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man you guys got my thread closed.  I am so PO'ed.................................. Just kidding :D
    RLTW

edited July 2020
    Sorry, Sam.  But how can anyone be nice to members that wait til you post, although you avoid them like the plague, and they don't like what you say to another member and jump in the conversation just to belittle you like they are someone's else's big brother.  As if they were the spitting image of the far left in that you don't think like they want you to.

Thanks for being so understanding!!!

James
    What's next?
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    No Problem Jim.
    RLTW