In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Firearm ???

Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
OK : 
looking for a muzzle adapter to go on a Walther P22 so I can attach a 'can' ? what are the thread sizes I need ???
Thanks !!!
The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited July 2020
    M8 x .75 to 1/2-28.

1/2-28 is the more or less standard thread size for US .22 rimfire suppressors.

Although this is a Walther PPQ .22LR, this photo will show what you are going to do with the thread adapter:

There are lot of European pistols which all use the same thread adapter size, but be certain to purchase an adapter specifically for the Walther P22

Notice the "stand off" space needed to clear the rear of the suppressor and the operating spring guide rod. Without that gap, the rod will strike the suppressor and cause a failure to fire or other functioning issues. It will also eventually damage the face of the guide rod.

AS always, all of these photos are my own: my own pistols and my own suppressors. Nothing has been cut and pasted from the net.