In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Vaccine info, you may be injecting cancer?

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
Just found this while looking for something else and found it interesting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEfAtQVmTc&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Crazy chicks are awesome.

That said, she is a little fast and loose with the facts and lets her holistic views shade her opinions of vaccines as bio-weapons.   The MRC5 line is from stem cells and while continuing mitosis is a characteristic shared with cancer cells, it does not define them, and calling this the injection of cancer is a huge stretch.

There are and will always be side affects of vaccines, and while I think her to be a over the top, it is always good to be as informed as is possible when it comes to injecting genetically engineered life forms into your body.  

I don't know how many details are available publicly about the various Covid Vaccines that are in testing.  Are they live vaccines, like those used for smallpox and the measles, or are they dead like those used for the flu?  When the time comes that proof of vaccination or proof of prior infection is required to leave your house, it will be good to know.

Do you want a live genetically engineered organism injected into your arm, or do you just want to go out and get the virus, which is probably an attempt at a genetically engineered vaccine gone wrong.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Crazy chicks are awesome.

That said, she is a little fast and loose with the facts and lets her holistic views shade her opinions of vaccines as bio-weapons.   The MRC5 line is from stem cells and while continuing mitosis is a characteristic shared with cancer cells, it does not define them, and calling this the injection of cancer is a huge stretch.

There are and will always be side affects of vaccines, and while I think her to be a over the top, it is always good to be as informed as is possible when it comes to injecting genetically engineered life forms into your body.  

I don't know how many details are available publicly about the various Covid Vaccines that are in testing.  Are they live vaccines, like those used for smallpox and the measles, or are they dead like those used for the flu?  When the time comes that proof of vaccination or proof of prior infection is required to leave your house, it will be good to know.

Do you want a live genetically engineered organism injected into your arm, or do you just want to go out and get the virus, which is probably an attempt at a genetically engineered vaccine gone wrong.

You're funny. But don't worry, the new vaccines that are being tested and concocted are quite ingenious. Some with radioactive isotopes, some with genetic markers, some that will vaccinate against anger and depression etc. Take your injection of  "permanent lithium" so they don't have to dose the water supply. Mandated zombies. 

No thank you. I'll pass and if you (others) are worried about the common cold, you are most welcome to take the genetically mutated cancer cells if that makes you feel secure. 

What is so sad is that so many are willing to give up their right to control their destiny and health for fake security.  Now Big Pharma controls the whole medical complex in the USA. Other countries have over the counter hydroxychloroquine, it works, it's cheap and is no more harmful than aspirin and safer than other over the counter meds. 
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    MrMag00 said:
    You're funny. But don't worry, the new vaccines that are being tested and concocted are quite ingenious. Some with radioactive isotopes, some with genetic markers, some that will vaccinate against anger and depression etc. Take your injection of  "permanent lithium" so they don't have to dose the water supply. Mandated zombies. 

No thank you. I'll pass and if you (others) are worried about the common cold, you are most welcome to take the genetically mutated cancer cells if that makes you feel secure. 

What is so sad is that so many are willing to give up their right to control their destiny and health for fake security.  Now Big Pharma controls the whole medical complex in the USA. Other countries have over the counter hydroxychloroquine, it works, it's cheap and is no more harmful than aspirin and safer than other over the counter meds. 
    I agree, Mr. Magoo.

When there is a disease that looks like it will be survived by by 99.9+ percent of people who contract it, the individual should be able to make the personal choice as to whether he wants the vaccine or not.  The first test results I have seen state that the antibodies produced are sometimes almost at the same quantities as what has been observed by people who have recovered from the virus.  It also stated that the test subjects, who were all young healthy adults, experienced approximately the same symptoms they would have experienced had they contracted the virus.  Test on older and health compromised people is going to be very important, as if they experience the same symptoms as they would were they to contract the virus, the vaccine is worthless.  We will not know this for months.  It may be a case where the vaccine is recommended for older people and for people with compromised immune systems, similar to the pneumonia vaccines that are out there today.

Natural immunity puts no money in anyone's pockets, and does not allow those like Fauci and his NIH to claim credit for creating a solution.  It may be riskier to some, but it is more effective than any vaccine.  The jury is still out on the universal effectiveness of chloroquine.  It is a shame that it has been politicized and it really does look like positive results are surpressed and negative results are reported. 
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    MrMag00 said:

I agree, Mr. Magoo.

When there is a disease that looks like it will be survived by by 99.9+ percent of people who contract it, the individual should be able to make the personal choice as to whether he wants the vaccine or not.  The first test results I have seen state that the antibodies produced are sometimes almost at the same quantities as what has been observed by people who have recovered from the virus.  It also stated that the test subjects, who were all young healthy adults, experienced approximately the same symptoms they would have experienced had they contracted the virus.  Test on older and health compromised people is going to be very important, as if they experience the same symptoms as they would were they to contract the virus, the vaccine is worthless.  We will not know this for months.  It may be a case where the vaccine is recommended for older people and for people with compromised immune systems, similar to the pneumonia vaccines that are out there today.

Natural immunity puts no money in anyone's pockets, and does not allow those like Fauci and his NIH to claim credit for creating a solution.  It may be riskier to some, but it is more effective than any vaccine.  The jury is still out on the universal effectiveness of chloroquine.  It is a shame that it has been politicized and it really does look like positive results are surpressed and negative results are reported. 
    I agree, and you touched upon two major issues. The first and driving factor is no money in natural immunity.  And that is what is driving the hate towards a PROVEN cure and effective blocker of Covid.  The one video I posted goes into how the clinical trials of one group of fake doctors got called on their fake results and had to retract their findings. Unprecedented. Also frontline doctors are reporting amazing 100% good results, and NO SIDE EFFECTS. This has been the case for 65 years. It may not work for everyone, but to coin the lefts phase, "if it saves one life..."

The foremost authority on hydroxychloroquine, the guy who has been working with it most his life with lupus, malaria and arthritis treatments says NO ONE has had adverse effects. The problems that have been reported are fake or the dosing was improper. Hydroxychloroquine is so safe it is sold over the counter in many countries. It only became deadly when Trump mentioned it as a "possible" cure. And then some moron in Phoenix gave her husband fish tank cleaner.  I also fault Trump for not acting on this responsibly. Plenty of good people wanting to save their patients lives have been denied the use. Trump could put an end to the deaths, and he didn't and still won't . 

And of course let us not forget the media hype, you know, if it bleeds it leads. Doom and gloom sells. 
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    If a person eats human flesh they are a cannibal. If a person ingests human flesh via injection are they a cannibal?