In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Talk about your miscarriages of justice!  This is so wrong I don't even know where to start. 
  • OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    bpost said:
    It is the way of our Nation now, get used to it.  If the (D)'s win in three months what happened to them will be child's play.

+10

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    What we need is to be more active in protesting like BLM.  Why are gun owners, not armed as that will only cause more problems, show up and protest at the prosecuters house every day.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Okie said:
    bpost said:
    It is the way of our Nation now, get used to it.  If the (D)'s win in three months what happened to them will be child's play.

+10

St Louis is controlled by a DEMOCRAT super-majority. 
    This is EXACTLY what you can expect with DEMOCRATs control.
    100% mob Support, defunding the police department, confiscation of firearms from honest citizens trying to protect their
     own property.
    Makes sense, because DEMOCRATs believe only government should own property.

Wonder why these DEMOCRATs did not try to disarm the protesters brandishing firearms. Would not surprise me if they turn over the McCloskys firearms over to the mob.
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    Red flag laws will be used to disarm the good guys.  Buy or build a ghost gun while you can.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    They probably should have just waited inside the house and shot them as they broke in. 
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    The DA is just wanting some air time. She should be disbarred for even thinking about "CHARGES"! The MO. attorney general is on record as she being a complete sellout to criminals and her "record" of discord shows it. I would sue anybody I could if I could get an attorney. Tell me now how out of control these freaks are. We really need to get our marches going also, let it ride brother!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    She is about as bad as the African American DA in Atlanta, who charged a white officer with murder, after a DUI suspect punched him in the jaw, and fired a tazer at him.   It is law, with politics!   OK to lynch 'em, as long as they are White.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Charged for defending your home.

Pathetic.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    They should not have pointed guns at people for trespassing on the edge of their property or near their property.  

This is the most important Subject when confronted with a mob. Most Democrat states do not allow to use deadly force to protect property.If you brandish a pistol out of a holster or take a rifle out of a sling position then you're going to see the police coming for you. Only personal fear of your life is allowed to threaten or shoot in most States. They are just waiting for you to act in fear and bingo no Second Amendment for you!
                                             serf

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    In Missouri huh? I reckon they wish things went a little different back a ways. Yup I guess Civil War part 2 "Electric Boogaloo" is their game plan to clear the board in their favor.
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    https://m.theliontimes.com/politics/missouri-ag-eric-schmitt-will-dismiss-case-against-st-louis-couple-charged-with-brandishing-gun.html

Republican Attorney General Eric Schmitt is intervening in state Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s legal action against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, for brandishing a rifle. The McCloskeys took up arms when extreme “anarchist” demonstrators gathered outside their home on June 28. The weapon was confiscated after the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department searched the property.

“As Missouri’s chief law enforcement officer, I simply will not stand by while Missouri laws are being ignored,” Schmitt said in a video shared on Twitter. “That is why I am entering the case in terms of seeking the dismissal of the case to protect the rights of Missourians to defend themselves in their property under Missouri’s castle doctrine.”

• bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    if state does not throw that crap out then Trump should issue a presidential pardon...i mean hesus h christo  they busted down a steel gate to get on the property  and give homeowners BULL CHIT....