In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Single shot Shotguns, Anyone else,

2»

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Mike,...............................................................Don't be a hater.

I only have one question for you. Do you have a matching Purse, Scarf, Boot ensemble that you wear when you are carrying your .25? Color Coordinated?

How Gosh.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Mike,...............................................................Don't be a hater.

I only have one question for you. Do you have a matching Purse, Scarf, Boot ensemble that you wear when you are carrying your .25?

Color Coordinated?

How Gosh.

I love seeing You People come out in favor of Firearms. (Even .25's)

• Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭

Not trying to pass in a dress and pearls in a dimly lit smoke filled bar at last call during fleet week...

Think loud and proud like the village people or Tom Cruise or Dennis rodman...

All hairy bear in red and black lumber jacks with the hat and suspenders to match - no Midwest cornfed twink antifa social justice warrior who thinks wearing woman's jeans is virtue signaling and has joined the log cabin republicans...

Your David Bowie with the Ziggy stardust face tat hooks up with Mick Jagger and Freddy mercury to pull a train on Elton John.

No buying the special mouthwash bottle at the truck stop and waiting outside the John for your love connection - no foot tapping secret codes in the stalls...N

No "friends of Dorothy" and no quiet dark barracks short arm inspections when the NCOIC isn't looking.....

Nuff said???

Mike