In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

When bad things happen

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
To bad people;

I rejoice!

Looks like the so called comedian Ellen Degeneres is getting beat up because she is not a nice person.  Who would of thought that.

I have never listened to her talk show or her comedy but I have heard what she has said about people. 

I wish her all the worst.
RLTW

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    She is a democrap.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    I forget it was something like "before they were famous" kind a thing where her first girlfriend died then she got famous (not because of this). It was more like a devils deal kind a scenario. Maybe she did kill her to become famous? Either case yawn.
  • dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    The left is eating its own offspring.  Ellen deserves everything that come back to land in her lap from her own actions and the actions of those that run her show.  I hope she enjoys the fruits of her Marxist thought processes, it's gonna get ugly for her.
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    She is where, and who, she is because she constantly plays the queer card. That's a lot like playing the race card but worse.
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    She’s a lefty- she’ll pay for her sins for a little while then probably come back as strong as before.  The left can get away with a heck of a lot more than and conservative can.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think she'll disappear like that ding bat red head that wished Trump beheaded? I reckon she'll just give a way few cars for few weeks and she'll be right as rain once again.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

I can't stand her.

What's next?
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
      The thing is turning into a male if you have looked at that thing. The thing is a twisted, mental head case like the left liberal on here who thinks he is above all if you DISAGREE with him. LOLOLOLOL..
  • papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    She is quick and would kick your a33
  • love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Anne Heche was smart enough to get away from her.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone sent me a video one day of a guy pointing out how horrible and power hungry she was to this one woman.    The woman was wrong.    They had set up a free souvenir table with a hidden camera and this lady had taken a few items instead of the "one" item she was supposed to.   It was hats, cups, pens, whatever.....she had taken a small pile of things instead of taking ONE item.....not cleaning out the place, but it looked like she couldn't decide and just took one of everything, which was wrong.        The look on Ellen's face while demonizing this woman was pure evil.    She went way overboard, like she was having to hold herself back from running up and putting her hands on this woman.   It was just horrible to see.    A fan was sitting in the audience having to live through this broadcast where a power hungry woman was letting lose on her......for "stealing" some little nonsense that was set out to be freely given.    I've not looked at her without seeing that face from that day forward.       I can imagine how horrible she has been to people that have worked under her.   
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭

Before she "came out" as a Lesbo, she had a lead in a big Hollywood movie with Bill Pullman.    This film was a big flop and a money loser for Hollywood.
    Bill was "Mr. Wrong."   I'd say that Ellen was "Mrs. Wrong."
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

While I try to refrain from wishing bad things on people as I consider it bad Karma, there are some people that when bad things happen to them, do not overly concern me.

Somewhat akin to Samuel Clemens Obituary quote.

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think she really cares?
    Ellen DeGeneres has built herself a TV talk-show empire. As of 2020, Ellen has amassed a net worth estimated at $330 million, making her one of America’s richest self-made women.

She can stop the show tomorrow, continue to flip houses, run her Digital network, work for Netflix and never feel any regret or pain.

Best.

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Ellen Degenerate
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, if I ever had that much $$, I'd disappear and you would never see/hear from me again.

(And) I'd be living GOOD. Fat and Happy.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think she really cares?
    Ellen DeGeneres has built herself a TV talk-show empire. As of 2020, Ellen has amassed a net worth estimated at $330 million, making her one of America’s richest self-made women.

She can stop the show tomorrow, continue to flip houses, run her Digital network, work for Netflix and never feel any regret or pain.

Best.

I do

These kind of people crave attention and adoration.

Like Ken said if I had 1/2 of that money you would never see me again.  Color me gone. 
    RLTW

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed her sit-com until it became about her bedroom choices.

That said, I am not a fan of the cancel culture stifling anyone.  If people choose to not watch her show, it will go off the air because no one will sponsor it.  A social media campaign to stifle anyone does not serve the greater interests of the US of A.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele