In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BLM Member Shot to Death in Austin Texas

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics
 Need to careful when protesting with Firearms in Texas.

A lawyer says his client shot and killed a Black Lives Matter protester in Austin, Texas, last Saturday because the man began to raise an assault rifle at his client, the lawyer said in a news release issued Friday.
The lawyer, Clint Broden of Dallas, identified his client as Daniel Perry and said he was an active duty sergeant in the Army. Broden said he was releasing Perry's name in an attempt to correct misinformation in the media.

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Play Stoopid Games, Win Stoopid Prizes.

Having a difficult time working up sympathy.

Hope the shooter makes out okay.

Wow. MSM calling the weapon the BLM Protester was allegedly raising was an "Assault Weapon," not a single shot .22. Shocking.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     BLM are blocking roads all the time and now armed like The Radical Right but I tell you right now if a BLM member has been shot without a weapon in his hands pointing it at the driver  this would be all over The Leftist Soro's Media night and day for a month with violent protests everywhere.
    If a white right wing person was shot then it would be a buried mention report in a broke local newspaper at best.
                                                                                         serf
  • chmechme Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Mess with the bull, you get the horn.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm heartbroken to read this.  Perhaps we should start the perp, (I mean the victim,  Garrett (macho) Foster),  a go-fund-me.  :(

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    We used to kill terrorists 
    What happened?  
    D-rat commie traitors happened
    Both must be flushed with all prejudice.
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Here is where Trump is dropping the ball. He should do like obama did with Zimmerman. But he should direct Barr at BLM for a full investigation, while all blm members, even those who were not there, are locked up until the investigation either clears them or frys them.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to find out what really happened.
    Dont trust CNN! CNN is garbage, propaganda, and lies, passed on as news. CNN is clearly on the side of the protesters, 
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    MrMag00 said:
    Here is where Trump is dropping the ball. He should do like obama did with Zimmerman. But he should direct Barr at BLM for a full investigation, while all blm members, even those who were not there, are locked up until the investigation either clears them or frys them.

He can't do that, Mr. Magoo.  

They might call him a racist.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele