In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

American law enforcement

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
IS INSANE....virginia... a suspect arrested and charged with rape after testimony of his accuser is let go FREE...because he MIGHT get cv19..... so he hunts down his female accuser and KILLS her......after a long pursuit and leo closing in he graciously kills himself........now in my book the system(people) that let him out like on jaywalking should be HELD RESPONSIBLE as if they were the ones who killed her...charge them with MURDER 1

Comments

• Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
     And they wonder why ammo prices are what they are and a record sales of firearms are taken place ;)
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,784 ✭✭✭✭
    Its not the cops, its the DEMOCRAT politicians and their activist courts.
    Victims should be allowed to sue activist courts and parole boards. Hold these sleazeball judges and activist parole boards accountable!   
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    Not dead yet.  In "grave" condition.
    Neal
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    If it was one of mine that was killed by scum like that I'm afraid I'd be............................. ;)

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    You don't need an alibi, just get out of jail free. They only lock you up if you don't wear a mask. 
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    wrongful death legal action by victims family would be laughed out of court by a system as crooked as allowed this travesty to happen
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree, no cop would let that type of scum out of jail/prison.  I mean really, worst case scenario, he gets the covid and dies.  OK, worst case scenario if you are a commie/lib.  For real Americans that is the best scenario possible. 
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
     The system is overloaded now. It's going to be a free for all before November and then a dictatorship after that in my opinion.
       If The U.S, dollar unravels first then it begins sooner, now if they pull the Wag the dog trick (war) to save the union then all bets are off on what happens.
    The Federal Reserve & A.I. automation along with illegal immigration is the cause for most of this mess. The COV19 was just icing on the cake,to accelerate The 2030 United Nation agenda. The know they can't mention population control because of the outcry of it being Fascism in nature.
                                            serf
       On the other hand we have this.
      Overpopulation is a Malthusian myth. There are 7.7 billion people. 95% of us occupy only 10% of the land. We produce enough food to satisfy 10 billion people and can double that in a more sustainable way. We have a profit and distribution problem (capitalism), not a people problem.[
      The solution does not go through a “green” cannibalism, in which the wealthier will sacrifice the poor and disempowered for a little bit more time on Earth. What we need is for all members of society to enter actively the political realm and restructure the foundational basis of our societies and pave the way for a more democratic and ecological future for all.