In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Send the National Guard to Chicago!

75l8275l82 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics
Send the National Guard to Chicago because this piece of crap troll mayor can't protect the city.

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    Maybe instead of can't it's won't, like the Seattle mayor.
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    If the state governor calls in the guard and operates them on the state level, that's the state's business.  If the DOD sends them in and operates them on the federal level that is wrong and should not happen.   IMO sending in federal personnel to protect federal property is allowable, sending them in for civil control is wrong.  Civil control is the city, county and state's business, not the federal government's.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    No matter how this turns out I am totally opposed to 1 penny of federal money being spent to rebuild Chicago, Portland and all the other destroyed cities.  They allowed their cities to be destroyed, let them live in the mess!!!!!
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    dreher said:
    No matter how this turns out I am totally opposed to 1 penny of federal money being spent to rebuild Chicago, Portland and all the other destroyed cities.  They allowed their cities to be destroyed, let them live in the mess!!!!!
    I agree with that.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

TOTALLY agree with dreher.

There was a post not too long back in Politics about this. I said the same thing then.

NO Federal money for this. They let it burn down by their inaction and collusion. Let them rebuild it, or not.

Not every taxpayer in America's problem.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    The collateral damage will be too great.They will out law firearms after the cleansing once and for all. Put in place the 5G total awareness system to follow every citizen regardless of creed,color or race. It's coming for a one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel. Materialism with immorality and the worship of it is also a problem.
                                            serf
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my God, serf.  Not 5G.

Probably Yosh's Ninja Jews, enhanced with AI, and programmed to spread space herpes.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    Oh my God, serf.  Not 5G.

Probably Yosh's Ninja Jews, enhanced with AI, and programmed to spread space herpes.
    . Can't refute the obvious but good at being ignorant and saying nothing to refute the evidence. I know you are  a stifled Debater and your antics show it.

Imagine the implications of a weapon with no visible trace. A weapon that could knock out ships, tanks and planes as fast as the speed of light and ”Scientists have succeeded in creating limited types of artificial lightening and some think these could be the forerunner of a new type of directed energy weapon; part of a family of weapons which operate within the radio frequency segment of electro magnetic spectrum and are thus referred to as radio frequency weapons.”
    Stifled debater / master debater.  I don't know, serf.  It is all labelling.

It takes one hell of a lot of energy to broadcast in millimetre wavelengths.  Currently they have a top practical range of less than 1,000 yards.  This means you could take them out with an 1898 Mauser, or say a 1903 while well outside their mind altering range.  Currently, most individuals will need a local antenna to broadcast in 5G from their cable connection.  In this case, one only needs to get his * up off the couch and unplug the antenna.

There will be a day, serf, when the sky is actually falling.  It is my hope that it is from something that you have posted here, so we can see the granddaddy of all 'I told you so''s.

Brad Steele

I
      Not quite the case. Your comments of antics was a phrase of Yosh's Ninja Jews whichis some nonsensuous mime clown garbage,

Musk has already launched hundreds of satellites to cover the whole earth with 5G. https://www.wakingtimes.com/?s=5G
                                                     serf
              25 minutes in for the most important info.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=VuVtGldYXK4&feature=emb_logo

edited August 2020
    serf said:

I
      Not quite the case. Your comments of antics was a phrase of Yosh's Ninja Jews whichis some nonsensuous mime clown garbage,

Musk has already launched hundreds of satellites to cover the whole earth with 5G. https://www.wakingtimes.com/?s=5G
                                                     serf
              25 minutes in for the most important info.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=VuVtGldYXK4&feature=emb_logo

Starlink is not even close to 5G, and cannot be converted to 5G for reasons obvious to most, but apparently not obvious to all.

It could be used, however, to make a phone call from Springfield that would deploy the Illinois National Guard to Chicago.  It could then be used to transmit the video of them arriving back to Springfield, so it is topical.

Brad Steele
  • 75l8275l82 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Lightfoot, Kim Foxx and David Brown need to be replaced. They are clueless on what’s going on
    in the city of Chicago! Let the police be police it’s time to get tough on these scum bags.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    I say let Chicago become Detroit number 2. Call their bluff to see how far it'll go. What's that old saying about making the bed?
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    It's about time the "good blacks" (I suppose there are some somewhere) either segregate themselves from the hood rats or make some effort to control their own.  If the "good ones" don't want to or can't get those hoodlums under control, it's time to paint the entire group with the same brush and open season.
  • dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭
    Everybody to the basement Uncle Joe needs company!
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    Just send in more ammo.
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    We finally arrive at the high-spectrum band, which centers around towers offering incredibly fast, short-distance connections. These smaller towers are deployed in congested and densely populated areas, such as football stadiums and convention centers. Recent improvements have increased the effective range of 5G antennas, but that doesn’t mean they are devoid of shortcomings. Unlike low- and midband signals, high-band signals are hindered by physical barriers. Walls, buildings, and other structures can cut the range of high-band antennas down to a fraction of their original power, and certain types of glass and other materials can block their signals entirely.  

https://www.synopsys.com/5g/5g-vs-4g.html

You mock the tinfoil hat, HA
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    The people in rat cities should have to live in what they create.  Don't waste troops safety for their sorry *.  Ever hear the comment "They made their bed, now let them lie in it".
    And now the aldermen in Chicago want a meeting with the mayor to discuss the
    matter of bringing them in and the mayor still refuses. She’s afraid to ask Trump for help.
    She has lost control of the situation and now more police are retiring than ever.
    Tourism is down, company’s will be leaving the downtown area and this dumb mayor don’t get it!

And get this, just saw on the news protesters are gathered out side the mayors house and she don’t like it.
    She has the police keep them away. Double standard?
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    latest is mayor lightweight  has reorganized police dept to provide her and family protection where they live....seems you can have it both ways in chitcago........and we are assailed with accusations of "white" privilege"
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

One the one hand, I'm all for helping the cities that need it by shutting down the criminal activities, but on the other hand..,,15)89&:'em.

What's next?