In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people to ‘give up their homes’

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 The system no longer provides enough welfare for The BLM. Whites need to give up their white privilege and leave their homes and give them up? The same happen to The Jewish people If I remember right. It's getting dangerous in this country more and more daily. It's not about police brutality it's about class warfare now.
                                       serf
Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up” their homes, the clip shows.

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    Not enough to have my home. I reckon that "IS" the line in the sand.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Should come as no surprise.  DEMOCRAT party has embraced Marxism and giving BLM whatever it wants. 

Take a deep look at real unredacted history where you can find it and see what happens when Marxists gain control: The controlling governance or mob takes everything.
    Toss in confiscatory gun control for honest property owners and defunding the police, DEMOCRATs are making life good for their controlling mobs to take whatever they want.  
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Send the wife and kids off to the MIL and let them try to take it.   Of course that won't work to well if they come while you're at work, like most most home owners are 5 days a week.  Why do people with no jobs and time for this crap get so much ink from the press?   
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I agree Jim. That stuff may fly in Democratically controlled Cities, bring it out into the Boonies and see how well it goes over.

I have worked hard my entire life in order to have and own a House that is paid for. To even think that I would walk away from it and just give it to someone who demands it, is laughable.

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    this CHIT  needs stopped with real bullets ...and lots of them ...one nights harvesting should do it......the idea that ANY govt official at any level would allow and subsidize this behavior  is intolerable
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember what happened in South Africa?  The land was taken from the white farmers and given to the blacks. Within a couple of years, all the blacks were starving.
    I won't GIVE my home or land to anyone I don't choose to.
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    yep ..i remember how the sub blacks looted all the white farmers work and then had no clue what to do....some young whites come here to work and told they left fast that year to keep from getting killed
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Seattle and Portland are falling apart.

Two once beautiful cities.  Fun cities that were worth a 5 hour drive to spend a weekend.

Now they are worth a five hour drive to avoid.  

Both have historically gotten a lot of tourist dollars.  I would think it is going to take a decade or more to bring that back, even if they start getting their act together soon.

Those pieces of human garbage in Portland on Sunday should have taken bullets to the head.  

Anyone who watches that video and even remotely supports the BLM movement is not only an idiot, but he is an accomplice.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    this CHIT  needs stopped with real bullets ...and lots of them ...one nights harvesting should do it......the idea that ANY govt official at any level would allow and subsidize this behavior  is intolerable
    Happening in Marxist/DEMOCRAT controlled cities everywhere. Lets just use the PC term and call it a "Mandatory Turn-in"