In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The October Surprise- any predictions??

sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
I sorta think the Republicans have been sitting on the Durham report waiting to release it at a time of maximum effect. October, or thereabouts, is my guess.

Any other predictions?
Arrivederci gigi

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    After what Hilary did and the non issue that it was, I would be surprised if there is anything in the Durham that will reflect badly enough upon Biden to cause anyone to switch their vote.  There are damn few people in this country who actually think Biden will be a good President or even a better President than Trump.  The hatred for Trump is what is driving the polls and most peoples' views of the race.  

The fact that so great a number are willing to believe that Biden would have handled the Covid response better than Trump has done and the large numbers that believe Trump is a racist with shows that anti-Trump is driving peoples' opinions, not support for Biden.  Hell, if Biden is fingered as someone who participated in the surveillance program of the Trump candidacy, 90% of his supporters will think it a good thing.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    After what Hilary did and the non issue that it was, I would be surprised if there is anything in the Durham that will reflect badly enough upon Biden to cause anyone to switch their vote.  There are damn few people in this country who actually think Biden will be a good President or even a better President than Trump.  The hatred for Trump is what is driving the polls and most peoples' views of the race.  

The fact that so great a number are willing to believe that Biden would have handled the Covid response better than Trump has done and the large numbers that believe Trump is a racist with shows that anti-Trump is driving peoples' opinions, not support for Biden.  Hell, if Biden is fingered as someone who participated in the surveillance program of the Trump candidacy, 90% of his supporters will think it a good thing.

Biden is as dirty as Trump. His Son in China with both of them on the plane leaving there is outrageous buy-off. Of course there is no conflict because they have been dealing with the commies for years as they give money to buy off politicians or their relatives here in The USA.
                    They are all crooks and soon the dam will break and expose it for all to see.
         I work all my life just to scrape up a little savings and The Federal Reserve is giving me .01 on my CD"s .They can all go to hell as far as I am concern. It's all  been rigged by the Money Masters with The Central Banks.
                                                serf

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Well OK guys. Can't disagree with either of you.
    BUT, there are still voters out there who are undecided and, for whatever it's worth, the polls I'm seeing are showing some movement.
    I don't believe the leftists will ever stop fabricating stories to further their cause.  I'm also expecting biden's handlers to make their choice of vp soon and am preparing for the worse.
    I think there are still lots of new, if not earthshaking, developments to come and believe the Durham report could do some damage to biden and/or those in his camp.

Arrivederci gigi
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Biden has a huge amount of protection built into his campaign, primarily among the majority of the national news outlets.  The Durham report, if damaging to Biden or the blessed Barack, will be downplayed and twisted into a political hatchet- orchestrated by Trump and Barr and as a waste of taxpayer money for a political vendetta.  Biden will pretend he did not know about it.  Hell, he probably has forgotten it.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
     I see lots of common sense gun scheming coming
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭

Other than mail in voter fraud and magically COVID being a non issue after November (if biden takes office).

Also what ever happened with biden fingered thing? I was reading about Tara lived/worked in Monterey area (my neck of the woods).

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    biden is prevogens biggest customer
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I think we may get a Sep surprise when the Dems ditch Joe due to mental problems.  How will they do it? 

Who will they pick instead?  Bernie, phocahotas...........who knows maybe even crazy Stacy who thinks she is the Gov of GA.
    RLTW

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    I think a lot of folks will vote for trump but never admit it either going in or coming out of polls.......
  • sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I think the dems will try to steal the election by hook or crook. They'll be able to claim they did it in self defense cuz if they had to endure another Trump term, pelosi, schumer and Schiff would have their pointed little heads EXPLODE!!

Arrivederci gigi
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    I predict that the true democrat nominee will be Bill Gates. He certainly is putting a lot of effort into keeping himself in the news.
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
     I see lots of common sense gun scheming coming
    Same here. I see part of Biden's platform is to pump millions into prison system to rehab the bad boys that shoot and murder innocent victims. I guess they will be shovel ready when released from the big house and will bury their victims (evidence) next time.
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    Alien space ships may land in Washington.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me.
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Alien space ships may land in Washington.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me.
    I doubt it. After all they are probably looking for intelligent life. Bob
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Biden get mad and threaten to beat Trumps butt, doubt either one at their age could fight their way out of paper bag, but it should be good for a few laughs, who ever wins could get 100 extra electorial votes.............
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    hillbille said:
    I'd like to see Biden get mad and threaten to beat Trumps butt, doubt either one at their age could fight their way out of paper bag, but it should be good for a few laughs, who ever wins could get 100 extra electorial votes.............
    Trump would  crush Biden like an aluminum can.