In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kamala Harris Asian? Baloney.

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics
She actually looks like Archduke Francis Ferdinand.  Many central and eastern Europeans have slightly Asian lines.  

The August 2019 National Geographic revealed that almost all Europeans are part Central Asian, part Middle Eastern, and part East African.

That's technically how an Aryan-American looks.  

There might be a movement afoot to snare Hapsburg genes to build future leaders for the disadvantaged. 

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    Could care less what she looks like.
    Fact is, she is a Marxist ideologue.
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
    For being all inclusive those folks sure spend a bunch of time trying to "identify" people.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    jim_lemay said:
    For being all inclusive those folks sure spend a bunch of time trying to "identify" people.
    IDENTITY POLITICS!
    Which tribe does she belong to more important than her intelligence/skills/beliefs. 

:s 
    tribe is the big issue as she doesn't have much of the latter 3...........
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I learnt she is Indian from what they put out about her. I guess that's how she got named kamala. I reckon you have "arrived" when you got a white devil for a spouse.

maybe I should? I wonder how much a gross would be from the land of COVID? Ah, Hell might as well shop around the other Southeast Asian sweat shops.

That's enough yoshmyster, no more.