In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    May God bless the U.S.A.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    "The Democrats’ worst nightmare is that the warm weather (as I write this the forecast for New York City in three days is 84 degrees) will cause this cold virus to disappear, as all others usually do once the cold-and-flu season ends in May or early June every year."

Well, guess that hope (written 5/14) didn't pan out too well. It's been in the nineties in Florida for months, and this 'cold virus' is worse than ever here.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Marc1301 said:
    "The Democrats’ worst nightmare is that the warm weather (as I write this the forecast for New York City in three days is 84 degrees) will cause this cold virus to disappear, as all others usually do once the cold-and-flu season ends in May or early June every year."

Well, guess that hope (written 5/14) didn't pan out too well. It's been in the nineties in Florida for months, and this 'cold virus' is worse than ever here.
    Exactly.  We don't live in a perfect world and we are not always correct, right, Mark?  I noticed the same thing, too, as I am sure most will do as well.
    What's next?