In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Remington 3200

claybustedclaybusted Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Ask the Experts
Were extractors available from the factory when gun was new, or were all 3200"s (12ga) produced with ejectors? On any of the schematics i've viewed it only shows/labels ejectors. Are the extractor and ejector the same part number? I have a 3200 that the shell occasionally slips through the ejector, so i have ordered new parts by phone, and i requested extractors by error, but wanted the ejectors. Are they the same part?
Thanks, Busted

Comments

• MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,961 ******
    "Are the the same part?".........................I believe so, yours is/was a common problem with the 3200
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    I think you are OK. I have never seen or have listed in any of my references a factory 3200 with extractors. If you need help with a 3200 a gentleman by the name of Pat Laib is the one to talk to. Laibs gunsmithing has been the go to place for 3200 owners even before Remington discontinued it. Bob
  • claybustedclaybusted Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

Thanks for the replys, I did get a hold of pat, a couple days ago and ordered 2 extractors, he said he had them in stock and sent them out the same day. I assume he knew what I wanted. I didn't realize that I made the mistake till today, I meant to say ejectors. Your comments are what I needed to hear. Thanks.

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020