In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Going to have to break out, the long johns.

rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
Weather channel says that Wed, is going to be a chilli 89 degrees. Last time we had a day in the 80's was in May. Don't know how, I'm going to handle it?

Definitely going to go shooting though. When it's 110+,  shooting just isn't any fun.

Comments

• Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Shorts and a tee today, but it's gonna be jeans and long sleeves tomorrow. Long pants and a hoodie for golf Wednesday, too. Maybe even a second glove early on.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭
    nice day here in western WI mostly sunny, light breeze and only 61 degrees as i type this , made for a nice morning shooting with my daughter
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,950 ✭✭✭✭
    Ruf, you could do with fewer commas.  Then you could afford a wool union suit. :)
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭✭
    High of 52 forecast here in Wis. for tomorrow!
  • redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭
    it's 6:45 and  we're down to 55 , going to be a chilly night
    I just checked the radar, and the nastiness is only about 150 miles north of us right now - over mid-Idaho - and marching south. Ought to be here about midnight or sooner. Lots of rain and high elevation snow showing in it, which would be welcome, but the winds and temps are not. Oh well...
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    110º today and supposed to drop down into the high 90s the rest of the week. Still long sleeve weather,  sun is brutal. 
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭

Going to be 39 tonight. Power has been out since before noon due to a pretty impressive wind event. Heating up some chili relleno in the Dutch oven. An interesting day.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    Just south of here, they recorded a peak gust of 91. Lots of power outages, but not here obviously, since I'm on a desktop and home wi-fi. My peak was 33 at 3 a.m. and I saw a 30 a few minutes ago, but the steady state wind is only about 10. Temp 45 and steady.
    Aftermath of the wind storm: Lots of stately old trees gone, at least one roof peeled off, fences down, trampolines missing, widespread power outages, and at last count, 45 semi-trucks blown over on the highways.
    Biggest tragedy for me is that all my hummingbirds are gone. But they had one helluva tailwind south!