In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wow - look what this Mossberg 590 sold for!

Comments

• ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Holy crap!! I might need to reach in the safe and list one myself. I have a HK stamped Benelli Super 90 too, can ya imagine what that might bring??
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    These days selling and getting paid are two very different things.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    The new normal, a NR "buyer."
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    Holy crap!! I might need to reach in the safe and list one myself. I have a HK stamped Benelli Super 90 too, can ya imagine what that might bring??
    I also have a HK Benelli Super 90. 
    It'd be one of the last guns I get rid of. 
    Love that thing. 
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    I have a HK stamped Benelli Super 90 too, can ya imagine what that might bring??

Which Super 90 do you have? There are a bunch of Benelli shotguns that use that moniker. I might be interested.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I'll have to dig it out of the safe when I get a minute and get the info off of it. It's been sitting in the safe for years only getting cleaned once in awhile. As I recall it's got the full stock with pistol grip, extended mag tube, etc, was all dressed up with that stuff when my, now deceased, brother gave it to me years ago.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    Right Grasshopper. Look at the bid history - all NR or +1.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this mag fed version we have up will do as well...

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Games being played.
  • claysclays Member Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I had to register a cc with gb before I could sell items.  Maybe they should require bidders to do the same and the software could be configured to place an instant charge when they win an item.
    edited September 2020
    clays said:
    I'm pretty sure I had to register a cc with gb before I could sell items.  Maybe they should require bidders to do the same and the software could be configured to place an instant charge when they win an item.
    I had to register a card many years ago when I signed up as a buyer.  But if it got instant charged I wouldn't be a buyer for long.   
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    SCOUT5 said:
    clays said:
    I had to register a card many years ago when I signed up as a buyer.  But it got instant charged I wouldn't be a buyer for long.   
    I have been a buyer for more than a dozen years and don't remember having to give cc information when I signed up. I've read where others have said they did. When was this and what good would a long expired card on file do anyone? This is not criticism, just trying to figure things out. Bob

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    If my memory serves me right I have never given GB my CC number for anything related to buying.
  • diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭

I did. It makes you a verified member.

Verified Member

A Verified Member is a member who passed our extended user verification security screening. These users will have the badge, 

, next to their user name when presented on the site. This distinction lets buyers and sellers know they are dealing with a user who has passed the GunBroker.com verification process. To become a Verified Member, please go to our Extended User Verification page. There is a fee to initiate the verification process.

• diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭

They charged a few cents to it, had me verify the charges, then reimbursed my card the few cents.

That was years ago, and I still have the “badge”

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' Badges.

Sorry, 1st thing that came to mind. I gave CC info when I joined, so I probably am Badged.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    Holey Moses another newbie bidding war!
    edited September 2020
    BobJudy said:
    SCOUT5 said:
    clays said:
    I had to register a card many years ago when I signed up as a buyer.  But it got instant charged I wouldn't be a buyer for long.   
    I have been a buyer for more than a dozen years and don't remember having to give cc information when I signed up. I've read where others have said they did. When was this and what good would a long expired card on file do anyone? This is not criticism, just trying to figure things out. Bob

The card is long gone.  Just saying that was the way it was for me but that was 15 years ago.  I left a word out of my post and meant to say "if it got instant charged".
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******

When I changed from my old email account to my Gmail account I needed a cc to make the switch even though I’d bought stuff before.

GB charged $2 to it to verify.