In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump sign defacer meets paintball gun, (with the expected results).

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Yeah, but knowing these crazy  he'll probably go get a bunch of his  friends and they'll come back and set the dudes house on fire.
    The guy in the video, strikes me.  As having a lot of guns, that are definitely not for paintball. Willing to bet, if the come back with evil intentions.  It wouldn't end up, good for them.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

What would you suggest he do? Turn out the lights and hide in a closet?? No it's time for these SPOS to get exactly what they have coming whether it's paint or the real thing!
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    hope he left some real welts
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,131 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Paintballs were the "hint" that he is not to be messed with. Escalation will be met with same.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a staged video to me....Just happened to have the video camera rolling inside the house, while watching the monitors, guy casually walks outside, guy is still there......fake news I say, fake news!!!!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    As I said in another thread, I would like to have a Trump bumper sticker on my truck, but if I parked that truck in downtown Liberal Asheville for one hour, to go to the great Indian restaurant, guarantee when I came back I would have a busted windshield.     Who needs the hassle?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited September 2020

This.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    I very much admired Montana Marine's analogy the other day: Political beliefs are like concealed versus open carry - one comes as a surprise to the bad guys and the other makes you a target.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    I think it was in Missouri that a guy was charged and later convicted of a felony assault with a firearm for shooting someone with a paintball gun in similar fashion. Your mileage might vary. I for one won't pull or display a gun, any gun, unless I need to use it.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully those paintballs were frozen.

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    I think it was in Missouri that a guy was charged and later convicted of a felony assault with a firearm for shooting someone with a paintball gun in similar fashion. Your mileage might vary. I for one won't pull or display a gun, any gun, unless I need to use it.
    In addition, if the guy peeing on the sign thought the paintball gun was real and returned fire with a real gun, killing paintball man, he could rightfully have claimed his life was in danger and he fired in self-defense.  And the media would have been ALL OVER that one!  Not in a good way either.  Idiots like this do NOT help us!
    Pretty stupid all around if you ask me!  IF it was even real to begin with.  Some of the things these U-toob people will do to get views is pretty idiotic! 
    You liberals need to wake up, that is not how it works in real life. 
    We most humbly cringe at the feet of the all-knowing. Please tell us how it does work in "real life."
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    We most humbly cringe at the feet of the all-knowing. Please tell us how it does work in "real life."
    Careful Rocky! He's throwing out the dreaded disagrees again. Run for the hills! 😵 Bob
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes you hit the Disagree button by mistake!  :#

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

Old-Colts said:
    So hit it again and make it go away before our tender feelings are hurt. Just thinking about it makes me want to find a safe space.😁 Bob
    We don't need no steeenking BUTTONS.
    BobJudy said:
    Old-Colts said:
    So hit it again and make it go away before our tender feelings are hurt. Just thinking about it makes me want to find a safe space.😁 Bob

Sounds like you need a distraction.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    BobJudy said:
    Old-Colts said:

If you're in the safe space, is it technically still safe?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    First you say I need a distraction from my distraction ,GBGD. Then you make me question if my safe place is still safe. You could drive me to drink! Thanks!😋 Bob
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    After you guys cast doubts on the video. About it being a fake, just made for You Tube. I went an looked at it again. Noticed this time, he was packing. Looked like a Colt Commander to me. Don't seem to me, that he was fooling around. When he went out the door with the paintball gun. If things had turned really ugly, I believe the Colt, would have replaced the paintball gun. Just my take on it.
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

While I understand some of the comments, too bad it could not have been a few Pepper Ball rounds.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    As I said in another thread, I would like to have a Trump bumper sticker on my truck, but if I parked that truck in downtown Liberal Asheville for one hour, to go to the great Indian restaurant, guarantee when I came back I would have a busted windshield.     Who needs the hassle?
    I wear a Trump 2020 cap wherever I go and have a blue lives matter bumper sticker on my truck. 
    BobJudy said:
    Careful Rocky! He's throwing out the dreaded disagrees again. Run for the hills! 😵 Bob
    Isn't that the liberal strategy, voting more than once?  I'm good, but not that good. But thanks for the votes of confidence, much appreciated.