In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wildfires -- OK, I'll Ask

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Politics

Antifa and BLM?

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I think they are saying lightning strikes. Ordered by President Trump of course. Probably  used that new Space Force.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Global climate change warming is what they keep saying on the biased news networks.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    I worked for the government for 35 years and I can count on 1 finger the number of time they told the full truth.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing a few years back, about some of the california fires being set by mexican gangs to burn out american drug growers illegal marijana crops, then spreading and getting out of hand, don't know if it was true or just another internet rumor, does make sense as they don't care how many lives or homes it costs.....
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

My Son and I were discussing this yesterday. He was sending me all kind of links of people claiming they had caught Antifa types on their property actively lighting fires and throwing molotov cocktails. One guy claimed to have exchanged "apprx. 200 rounds (him with an AR,) at a group of five" that he had caught doing the above on his property. Supposedly several (6+) have been arrested. My Son sent me about 5-6 pretty compelling links.

My Son lives in Golden, CO. by the way. He is convinced the fires (in a lot of cases) are being intentionally set.

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    catch one setting a fire...tie em to a tree and lite it up.......looking at the burnt out homes with NOTHING left is tough....should be tough penalties....
  • gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Here in CA no rain for months, temps well over 100 degrees, lightning storm (no rain) starts fires all over the state. Just when firefighters were making some headway wind came up and blew all day long. On the left  coast, we don't think fire is a joke.

You are correct, Its no joke.

Fire does not discriminate. It burns everything and everyone in its path.

If arsonist are to blame they are simply destroying America. They cannot direct a wildfire against Trump supporters or federal buildings. They are burning their own existence!

Its one thing to direct hatred toward one person but to set loose a wildfire, in my mind, is much more serious than plain old murder.

It is serial murder of children as well as adults, the destruction of homes and livelihoods. Despictible.