In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Death To America? Antifa has declared war.

Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Antifa has formally declared themselves an Enemy of the United States.

https://therightscoo...turned-violent/

I know there are some lawyers on the forum, so I ask -  Since they have declared themselves as Enemies, can we legally treat them as such and defend the USA against them?

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    As the General said:
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Terrorist organization. Round’em up and send them to Guantanamo.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    Well...... no surprise here, funny how they seem to confine their activity within DEMOCRAT controlled cities where such behavior is condoned.......... but try to behave that way in small town and rural America and see how far that goes.   
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of militias in this country that have been very quiet since all this stuff started. I think these rioters are going to be in for a big surprise when all hell breaks loose. 
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    There's a lot of militias in this country that have been very quiet since all this stuff started. I think these rioters are going to be in for a big surprise when all hell breaks loose. 
    Scary, I do not think the quietness emanates from fear. Often there is a eerie quietness on the battlefield before the SHTF. I love my country and gave her three years of my life. I also gave almost 10 years to Village Zoning Board N/C. My country and village deserve better than burning and looting.
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Open season.

Give every patriot (vet?) a lifetime tag for one commie, buck or doe - no questions asked and no antler restrictions.

They will have no way of knowing who has not filled their quota.

The government can sell extra tags in areas where the population of animals is too high. (Put a little money in the treasury).

Can I get an "AMAN"?

I can see it now:

"Let me get that door for you, maam?"

"Go ahead and backout, sir. I'll stop cars for you."

"May I buy you a cup of coffee, officer?"

"Please, please, let me sniff yer hair?" - Joe Biden

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"