In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Very disturbing news out of LA.

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Politics
Two officers ambushed and BLM protesters show up at hospital. Story on Breitbart and Fox.  
Prayers for the officers and their families.

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    The crowd was chanting; "I hope the pigs die".
    RLTW

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to comment on this when I saw it on the news this morning.  However I was so mad at that time I don't think I could have written a good comment.

Both the shooter and the protesters are the lowest of scum on this earth. 

What disturbs me the most is that I feel helpless trying to combat these protesters.  Anything we try to do  to counter the protesters and then we get treated more harshly then the protesters.  

• mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Prayers asked for the Officers and their families
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    SW0320 said:
    I was going to comment on this when I saw it on the news this morning.  However I was so mad at that time I don't think I could have written a good comment.

Both the shooter and the protesters are the lowest of scum on this earth. 

What disturbs me the most is that I feel helpless trying to combat these protesters.  Anything we try to do  to counter the protesters and then we get treated more harshly then the protesters.  

Yep, and it is by the media and the "D" city government that supports these "Peaceful Protesters" rather than the police.

• nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    California is a lost cause
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    The militias in this country have been deafeningly quiet the past few months. You just know there's a Timothy McVeigh out there some where that they are finally going keep on with this BS until he's had enough. It ain't gonna be pretty!
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭

Burn

Loot

Murder

Its unfortunate the Democrat Party has stopped to such violence.

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Sam06 said:
    The crowd was chanting; "I hope the pigs die".
    As I've told many.
    They are lower than whale s***  100x as worthless.
    This is what the demoncraps endorse. 
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Now the LAPD has posted a reward for the shooter.  I hope they catch him and burn him down.
    RLTW

• ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    Yep.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

This Country is circling the drain with this crap.

Yes. I hope they catch him, and he gets the War he felt necessary to take to others.

People showing up to chant "I hope the Pigs die." Despicable.

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully when they catch up to him he will resist just enough to deserve a goodly number of ventilation holes.  

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully when they catch up to him he will resist just enough to deserve a goodly number of ventilation holes.  

Yes, just like the scum in Portland got.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    This has happen in Louisiana & Texas already long before now and what we got was white privileged people are the blame for These murders and The BLM and Antifa are just using street justice to get our attention.
              Which is exactly what is happening when The Democrats said The Republicans stole the election again in 2016. Wake up! Look at the trend that is developing. This is not about police action anymore.It's about over throwing the white privileged government as perceived by the Marxists in our midst.
                                      serf