In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

COVID-19 was Intentionally Released ?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
So being better red than dead is no longer true.The CCP unleashed this on their own people. This should speak volumes on the ruling class and their governments. You are just a subject to be used.
                                                               serf
                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFlqXPl_hZQ&pp=QAA%3D               

There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    early maps for spread on the world was interesting  those chicoms really got around
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Some red brigade loser said
    "They wouldn't kill their own people" 
    Mao killed 45 million of his own to further communism.
    Yep  Some are that stupid.
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    Given the rapid spread around the world, and that certain western countries just happened to be hot spots, where is the evidence that the virus was only intentionally released on the Chinese population?
  • dok2udok2u Member Posts: 100
    edited September 2020
    Let's see.... 1).  The communist chinese gave Beijing Biden and his family get more than $1.5 billion dollars.  
    2).  The communist chinese gave the world a "virus" with pandemic consequences like it hasn't seen in more than a hundred years.
    3).   The "virus" devisates the nation and dominates the news during a presidential election year.
    4).  Beijing Biden wasn't even in the race until April 2019, 9 months before the first known cases of the "virus" in January 2020.
    5).  Beijung Biden and his cadre of communist loving liars now tell everyone that even if there is a vaccine, it won't be any good.
    Do you believe in coincidence???  The demoncraps certainly want you to believe.