In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

If no one bids

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
on this big ol girl I think I will just buy her myself. I really enjoyed shooting it last week. I will let it run and see. I don't need another handgun but I don't think I even own a D/A auto anymore and I think I only have one 9mm.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/879438795

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    You gave a good description as usual on your auction page. Some sellers put the very minimum and you and LF both do an excellent job. That may be why you guys do so well with your listings. Bob
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    That would be a good gun for the van. 
    RLTW

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Good pistol. The M30 was the service pistol for the Spanish Army for decades. The PK variant (aluminum frame with short barrel and slide) used by the Air Force is the tough one to find.  
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    Having and had several Stars, that is the lightweight compared to what I used to have by the computer, THE MEGASTAR! That is a handful and then some and they bring good money.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Is that a Barry Manilow video in the background??
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    toad67 said:

I was thinking it might be Rod Stewart but it could be Barry.
    RLTW

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    Having and had several Stars, that is the lightweight compared to what I used to have by the computer, THE MEGASTAR! That is a handful and then some and they bring good money.

That Megastar is my favorite 10mm to shoot out of over 40 to choose from. They are a beast. Only thing I don't like about it is the same thing I didn't like from the M43 Firestar my wife had for a while... The safety location/action.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I love Stars........especially the PD, I have had several PD's........currently only have a BM........might have to see where this one goes.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Sam06 said:
    toad67 said:

It must be Rod Stewart...........he's definitely not singing "Lola"                      :)

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    Sam06 said:
    toad67 said:

It must be Rod Stewart...........he's definitely not singing "Lola"                      :)
    aint NO one knows what those voices in his head are singing............