In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not sure about the rest of you but I can totally relate:

austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    Nope, old is an attitude and I refuse to be or act old! And, if you can't feel the music, it is only pink noise!  :D

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    I tell everyone “It seems like I went to bed one night when I was 55 and when I woke up the next morning, I was 64.”
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    Old-Colts said:
    Nope, old is an attitude and I refuse to be or act old! And, if you can't feel the music, it is only pink noise!  :D
    Begs the question, why ya wear a white belt and patent leather sneakers ??    :D
    Because, that's for those times that looking and acting old are advantageous!  B)

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    It is all good until the arthritis kicks in!
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Old-Colts said:
    Old-Colts said:
    Begs the question, why ya wear a white belt and patent leather sneakers ??    :D
    Because, that's for those times that looking and acting old are advantageous!  B)
    Kinda makes qualifying for that senior discount obvious.😊 Bob
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    I did not think I would ever get old and then two years ago I turned 75. Now I know differently.

"I promise to keep on living as though I expected to live forever. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." -----Douglas MacArthur

Actually met the General in '63 or '64 while driving Westy at the Point.----------------Ray
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭✭

Boost , I can readily relate to your post . Out of 5 children I was the only one to inherit the family curse ! Weather changes are no joke .

cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war.....