In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I fear

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Politics
the Republicans are going to screw this hearing up. 

Comments

• Options
    What part are you having trouble with?? I think they are going to screw around with these democraps and fail to get the Judge seated. They didn't even have to do this big dog and pony show. She should already be seated but they can't ever seem to just do their dam job. I have no confidence in them to get this done. It is like paying around with a snake or a loaded pistol, bad stuff can happen.
  • Options
    My point is we should have a new one this week. These people are not smart and very prone to screw things up or just sell us out. I do not trust them to do the right thing.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,648 ******
    I, too, fear the Republicans will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I say vote today, before they have a chance to step on their collective willies.
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭
    I fear Biden (his handlers) will win the White House and pick King Cuomo to be the AG. The King will confiscate all our firearms with Beto's help and ship them to Texas dealers who will transfer them to Mexican Cartels and kill our Border Agents like Holder. :D