In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
If so then Biden needs to be indicted for influence peddling by demanding a prosecutor to be discharged from a criminal investigation against his son. Biden will be a lair and is a dishonest political candidate for the presidential race if the facts ever gets proved in court.
                                               serf
         ttps://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    No one will know because dirty media will ignore.
  • papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
     Way more stuff out there. Rudy released
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited October 2020
    Mongo only pawn in the game of life.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    This will show just what a bunch of scum bags the Bidens are..................................But I would bet it will not change the mind of any Biden voters even if they happen to find out about it.
    RLTW

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    Twitter banned Trump's press secretary account! No freedom of the press anymore! This is a cause for deep thought,That we the people are no longer free. It's obvious there is mass manipulation of the truth in America by The Democrats with the deep state with the MSM and do NOT seek the truth since Obama left the white-house.
                                                             serf
     Yet here comes the smoke and mirrors! Stay tuned! The fat lady has not sung yet! B

John Paul MacIsaac, who said he owns a computer repair shop in Wilmington, Del., told The Washington Post on Wednesday that the laptop in question was one of three damaged computers brought to his shop in April 2019. Repairing it required an involved process, he said, so he continued working on it using the password the customer provided.

He said he determined the data could be moved to an external hard drive and asked the customer to return and provide a hard drive, which he said the customer did. MacIsaac, who described himself as legally blind, said that he was almost certain the customer was Hunter Biden.

"I'm 99.9 percent sure it was him but because of my visual impairments I'm not going to lie," he said. "I can't be 100 percent sure."

MacIsaac said that he made several attempts to get in touch with Hunter Biden, but that after the equipment was still in his hands 90 days later, he became curious. (MacIsaac said his standard contract gives him possession of a device after 90 days.) MacIsaac said that he saw some of the contents, including what he described as multiple files, and contacted at least three members of Congress, whom he would not name. He also said that he contacted the FBI using an intermediary, whom he also would not name.

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

The meme that was posted on this forum recently, is Perfect for this.

"When POTUS Trump was Elected, his Son's Stopped doing International Trade Deals.

When Joe Biden was Elected, his Son's Started doing International Trade Deals."

(I am long past repeating "Some People Need to be Going to Jail.")

*Sam06, I do not believe they are Biden voters, just Anti Trump voters.