In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson Are Spinning in Their Graves

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Politics

The state of politics today. If we were to hook generators to GW and TJ we could power the entire east coast.

I'm sorry but I like it.

SWAMP THING (You Gotta See This)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/swamp-thing-right-wing-street-artists-take-aim-biden-hollywood/

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     Let Rome burn and former president Obama cause the most damage But Bush jr. runs a close second,16 years is all it took and a Pandemic setup By Red China.
                                               serf

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Washington, maybe.

In the election of 1800, Jefferson called Adams “a blind, bald, crippled, toothless man who is a hideous hermaphroditic character with neither the force and fitness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.” Adams called Jefferson “a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father.”

https://jeffersondinner.org/a-founding-tale/#:~:text=In the election of 1800,a half-breed Indian squaw,

Not so sure 'Sleepy Joe' measures up to this.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Good friend of mine passed a few yeas ago, in his 90's.
    Staunch Republican, hated RATS with a passion, now I know why.
    We had to put the dirt back in his grave and place a big boulder on top of his grave. He had spun so much he kicked all the dirt off his grave. Some "person" had put up a Biden sign next to his yard.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    I heard rumors that George and Tom both voted D in the last election!  :o