In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

No Wonder Why None of My Neighbors

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
Talk to me. I live on a corner, the neighbors to the north of me are Lesbians. The neighbors to the south of me but across the street are Lesbians. The house across the street from me but to the north was recently purchased by 2 Gay guys. The people directly to my west have their fence plastered with No Hate Here and We love everyone and they hang out with the 2 Lesbians to the north of me. They also have black lives matter and Biden signs in their yard. We talk to the Lesbians in passing but that's it. I'd love to put a Confederate flag up or the German Navy W.W.1 flag. I think the German Naval flag is real cool. But since my flag pole is currently silent I think I'll get me the National flag of my homeland Mozambique the one with the AK on it, that should get them going. 

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭✭
    I would think the gay guys would be real "happy" to talk to you!!  

I think the flag with an AK on it would be real cool!!  
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    You do live in kind of a queer neighborhood!
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Reminds me of the old joke -
    “Went to a bar last night and everyone there was gay except the guy I was dancing with.”
  • Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    Didn't know you lived in San Francisco.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I would go offer them a BBQ with all the fixins.  Sexual preference is ingrained in the soul.  Political minds can be changed if handled with kid gloves.  I don't care what people do in a bedroom, or not do, it is not any of my business.  Many couples, man/man, woman/man or women/woman are asexual, they make fine neighbors no matter how they choose to live this all to short life we are granted from God.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Well said, bpost.
  • BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

I thought you lived on a cilantro farm! :)

• JasonVJasonV Member Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭
    I live in the country. My neighbors have rifle ranges.
    formerly known as warpig883
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

I heard you Jason. Same here.

I shoot off the back overhanging deck, my next door neighbor/Buddy has a pistol range and lanes cleared with metal gongs, if I wanna walk next door. Nother Buddy down the road has a nice rifle range/lanes. Etc.

When you start shooting around here, instead of complaint calls, neighbors start asking "What are you shooting? Can I come over?" Etc.

I always get calls "What are you shooting a .50 cal?" When I bust out one of several MN Carbines.

• redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭
    bpost said:
    I would go offer them a BBQ with all the fixins.  Sexual preference is ingrained in the soul.  Political minds can be changed if handled with kid gloves.  I don't care what people do in a bedroom, or not do, it is not any of my business.  Many couples, man/man, woman/man or women/woman are asexual, they make fine neighbors no matter how they choose to live this all to short life we are granted from God.

I don't care what they do in their bedroom either but when they starting telling me I have to accept their ways and give them special privilege because of what they do in their bedrooms then it's a different story
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    bpost said:
    We don't cook out very often but on the other hand they do quite often and They have never invited us over. 
  • waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

These people are your true deplorable people that we have heard about.

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,269 ******
    If you would like to be invited to your neighbors next barbeque, just put up a Rainbow Flag in your front yard!   :D 

• mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Bpost. none of my concern what they due in their personal life. I just finished a major gun show this past weekend. 3 major sales were made due to being refused by other dealers because of race or sexual preference. A female couple bought a pair of high end conceal hand guns. But were already carrying two nice Kimbers. Both were given hard time at other tables. Elderly dark lady was refused a sale at table. Sold to her an few family members a very nice amount of money items. Every one of the family members were all business orientated.  You know who you are dealing with. 
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet...
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.