In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Replies from Seller

Peregrine33Peregrine33 Member Posts: 1
I sent recent messages to seller because I am age 80, not at all my experienced with buying at any auction and technologically stupid.  Cannot tell if Seller is responding to my messages.  He did 2 days ago.  Now, all I can see is my last message. What. if anything, am I doing wrong?
Peregrine33

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a little difficult answering your question without sitting next to you in your home.
    Let's try a couple things.  Do you have a computer, or are you using a smart phone?  Did you ask your questions by clicking on the ASK THE SELLER line on the listing?  If so, you should have received answers from the seller as emails; his responses should have been kept in your email unless you deleted them. 
    If none of this makes sense to you, go the auction & look for address line near the top (there's a little padlock pictured on the left side of the address line).  There should be a 9 digit number in the address line; write that number down.  Go to your posting for us, click on the image of a gear in the top right corner, & click on that to edit your message to us; give us the number.
    Neal