In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Biden Wins White House

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics

I not a stickler for correct grammer but shouldn't the headline read, "Biden Steals White House"?

I'm not very religious either but, Let Us Pray.

Can I get an AMEN?

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    Amen.-------------Ray
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    And to court we go.
    No I'm pretty sure that if if you can do simple math and have some common sense and a memory at least four years long, and a sense of right and wrong, the only conclusion a person can reach is that President Trump won. That's not what the media is saying but I have heard they sometimes lie.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    while the entire media is grumbling about the fact that the GOP voters are calling foul.  IF overnight Wisconsin, Michigan and say Colorado would have turned Red they would be doing the same.
    Instead the Left wing enemy of the people crows about how unbecoming it is for the Right, yet failing to acknowledge this is the first election in the History of our nation I am aware of where the apparent loser became the winner by extending the vote count into additional days. The same mail in votes that only one party wanted and the other party said in advance would be rigged turned out to be the difference. Go figure.
    Now get everyone of your like minded people to actually vote and turn out and we can flip it back hardily in one term.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Well, I did not Vote for him. (And) 71 million other Americans did not either.

Mandate?

I do not think so.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    If we can flip the house and maintain the senate in 2 years we can make what will be an ineffectual presidency totally irrelevant. Hopefully they won't be able to finish destroying the country before then. Bob

I would be willing to bet you, we will see unprecedented use of Executive Action in these next four years.

I believe that Executive Action should not have been allowed by EITHER side. (And SCOTUS should have said so.) Sets a very bad precedent, back then and going forward. That is not how a Republic is supposed to operate. We do not (supposedly) have a Dictator in charge.

Mark my words.

edited November 2020
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    No one’s laughing but you, Barz. 

Curious Barz, what do you find so amusing ("funny") about this?

If you think Biden/Harris will be good for the Country. I guess you do find humor in strange places.

You sound surprised. Did you just start reading his posts??
  • strangeTamerstrangeTamer Member Posts: 9
    I'll believe it when Biden actually moves into the WH, just because MSNBC and CNN say something doesn't make it true.  
    What concerns me more is the blatant fascist behavior from them and how everyone falls into line.  They're already putting a list together for the usual purge that takes place at the beginning of a police state, along with show trials and re-education camps.  retired Army colonel Lawrence Wilkerson on Bill Maher has said if Trump supporters step out of line there will be blood in the streets. The Democrats will not follow due process or the constitution at all.  I expect them to just step right into the dictator role and start doling out rulings with the mob as the new 'police'.  
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    History doesn't work in Biden's favor for a long tenure as President. Unless I'm mistaken, no one has ever served two full terms as VP and gone on to serve two full terms as President. Richard Nixon was elected twice as VP and then elected twice as President, but he didn't finish his second term. 
  • Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

My crystal ball sees something a bit different. IF Biden winds up in the big chair, I’m not so sure Kamala will push him out. Jill Biden is nobody to push around and she hates Harris for how she trashed Jill’s dead son. I can see Jill running this thing from the wings while her sock puppet husband goes along.

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    Nanuq907 said:

My crystal ball sees something a bit different. IF Biden winds up in the big chair, I’m not so sure Kamala will push him out. Jill Biden is nobody to push around and she hates Harris for how she trashed Jill’s dead son. I can see Jill running this thing from the wings while her sock puppet husband goes along.

you can see that now, she runs up and corrects him while he is making speeches all the time, I don't know for a fact but heard she was the reason for him running, she wanted to be first lady more than he wanted presidency, I figure there will be untold battles behind closed doors, but still don't think his health will allow him to complete  his first full year...
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
     If he catches the Covid virus, will he be able to recover as quick as President Trump did?
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    he wears a mask, he said it would protect him............
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    isn't our media acting exactly like the state media of the communist countries?

extreme one-sided propaganda. whitewashing and making excuses for the actions of, and providing cover for the crimes of, one side, while dismissing the other side as ridiculous, conspiratorial, violent and dangerous. (when it is exactly the opposite)

????

there is something VERY ominous going on here. this is a concerted effort. big government and big money- deep state, the swamp, whatever you call it or all of the above, who knows- doing big things behind the scenes and it's NOT good.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    I'll believe it when Biden actually moves into the WH, just because MSNBC and CNN say something doesn't make it true.  
    What concerns me more is the blatant fascist behavior from them and how everyone falls into line.  They're already putting a list together for the usual purge that takes place at the beginning of a police state, along with show trials and re-education camps.  retired Army colonel Lawrence Wilkerson on Bill Maher has said if Trump supporters step out of line there will be blood in the streets. The Democrats will not follow due process or the constitution at all.  I expect them to just step right into the dictator role and start doling out rulings with the mob as the new 'police'.  
    that is what the 2A is for.  if they don't follow the rule of law, what they are doing is illegal and practically the definition of tyranny. they can be met with force and should be.
  • strangeTamerstrangeTamer Member Posts: 9
    that is what the 2A is for.  if they don't follow the rule of law, what they are doing is illegal and practically the definition of tyranny. they can be met with force and should be.
    Will you be the first, huh?  Not trying to be shitty it's just a lot of people say this, but actually risking everything and doing it is another thing. 
  • gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Joe Biden keeps getting re-elected by the people  of Delaware. Trump elected once in his life and alienates enough people to lose the next election. Why do people think he is the smart one?