In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Look guys, relax it is over!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
Joseph Biden is going to be declared the duly elected POTUS, he WON, Trump lost.  Kamala Harris is the duly elected VP.  It is what it is, we will survive. 
There will be a Biden presidency but when his dementia gets too noticeable the 25th will be invoked by Pelosi and Harris will be our first female POTUS. I know deep in my soul that fraud abounded in metro (D) areas.  The problem is KNOWING and PROVING are two distinctly different matters. Yell, scream and holler it changes nothing, they won.  As a side note the States are responsible for this mess, blame them.  Not letting mail votes or absentee votes not be counted in the calm before election day is STUPID.  There is zero reason for this debacle to be going on.  Those votes received by election day should have been opened, verified and counted with both (D) and (R) observers inspecting the votes.  A lot of this mess was caused by allowing mailed in ballots being received past the election day.  Again, get over it, it is what it is.  If you don't like the way Georgia, PA, AZ and others did this, then if you live there fight to change it!
Yea, it sucks but we are tougher than others and can roll with the punches.
Trump laid his own defeat by his constant Tweeting.  I said years ago he needed to stop batting at windmills, people did not expect his type of response from a POTUS over national matters.  You need to pick your battles, shut up and go in swinging.  Maybe they were right.  He could have quietly fought the righteous fight for you and me against the swamp more quietly.  One must realize that most people, by a very large margin are sheeple, compliant and gutless and Godless.  They do not like a rocking boat or turbulent air, sticking their heads in the sand is the only response they know.
All the main stream media was HAMMERING him from the day he won the primary.  Impeachment was shouted before the inauguration!  
Nobody but Trump could have weathered that storm, it is a moot point now.
Trump lost because he is right and people want, no, they need to believe in Government since they have abandoned God.
Please pray for POTUS elect Joe Biden and our nation.
Relax and enjoy the next four year ride, peacefully.  Follow the laws of the land but never ever give up your unalienable rights with out a fight to the death.

Comments

• JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    I consider it a spit in the face of every one of us that's served this country in uniform since 1776 (alive & dead) defending a democracy.....total BS is what election is.

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so. This baby is going to the supreme court.
  • TumblerTumbler Member Posts: 1
    Sorry but I'm not going to get over it - the last thing we should do is just roll over, and Trump didn't do this to himself, they did it, they cheated a Presidential election in OUR United States of America...Trump would've won if it wasn't for them cheating so he didn't do anything to himself...the last thing any of us should do is just roll over and get over it...we should fight with everything we have...if we don't, and they get away with it...it will only get worse and it'll NEVER end...just saying
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Bpost you said that very well. Unless there is real evidence of election changing fraud, dragging this out will do more harm than good to this already deeply divided country. To be honest I am more worried about losing the senate than the presidency. If the republicans have both the senate and the supreme court most of the damage that can be done by the democrats can be controlled. The democrats may be a little reluctant to be to extreme as this election did not turn out exactly like they forecasted. Don't forget midterm elections are only 2 years away and they might be worried about losing more house seats if they cater to the extreme left. Bob
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree Bpost and Bobjudy.

There will be no overturning this. It will be contested, but the Election will not be overturned.

Unless you plan on taking up Arms, it is over.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    It should never had been this close. I really expected Trump to win by 2 to 1. I guess their hatred knows no bounds.
    It’s over. 
    No more impeachment 
    No more Hunter Biden scrutiny
    No more Benghazi 
    No more Russia, Russia, Russia.
    No more “America first”
    Re group and get ready for November 2022 to re-take the House.
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
    If the presidential election is "over", are we supposed to worry about the next election for the senators . . . or will that loss just be "over" too?

Just asking cuz I am not sure how we are supposed to play this game.
    edited November 2020
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    "Sorry but I'm not going to get over it - the last thing we should do is just roll over, and Trump didn't do this to himself, they did it, they cheated a Presidential election in OUR United States of America...Trump would've won if it wasn't for them cheating so he didn't do anything to himself...the last thing any of us should do is just roll over and get over it...we should fight with everything we have...if we don't, and they get away with it...it will only get worse and it'll NEVER end...just saying"
     DARNED STRAIGHT
    If the presidential election is "over", are we supposed to worry about the next election for the senators . . . or will that loss just be "over" too?

Just asking cuz I am not sure how we are supposed to play this game.
    After this fiasco of vote by mail I would not be very surprised if one of the priorities of the states and possibly the feds will be to  hopefully legislate a better set of voting guidelines. But that may be wishful thinking on my part because we are dealing with politicians and while they are in charge nobody ever said they are that bright. Bob

I agree with you Ricci, and Mobuck.

Where do we go from here?

The Legal questions from here, will go about nowhere. IMHO.

What do you propose?

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
      not long ago I was talking to my wife ( rare occasion ) told her we will now have the  first woman president  but she had to be a far left communist ( we all know good old Joe will be taken out by medical reasons or with  the 25th  
     he no more valuable to the left  than a used condom   ok maybe just a talking puppet repeating what he is told to say just for the feel good effect .

not sure what options we have maybe take up the lefts peaceful protest   (LOL WINK WINK  ) across the country in every city and state   
     if they do decide as promised to take every ones guns .. well all bets will be off for sure 

• JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
      It's yet to be seen HOW MUCH is over.   I agree with the topic.  If the big tech censorship we've had could go on under Trump just imagine what we'll see now.   So much free speech has slipped away in just the past year.   Twitter and facebook censorship of all republicans.   Comments sections disappearing from news articles so people can't discuss the stories.   This will be the most radical 4 years you guys have ever seen.   Just to squeak by with a win they will view as a mandate.  There will be no respect for anything our side cares about.   Zero, Nadda, None. 
         It's difficult to wrap your mind around how many radical ideas just got foisted on the country.    If they could do this much damage with the elections in three months, imagine what they'll do with the next four years.   I doubt we'll see a republican president again.    The blue states like Illinois aren't even questioned.  There may be enough fraud in Chicago to make it close,  Who knows?  It's never looked at!    The red states are always swing states that they patiently wait for to go blue and slowly they do.   
        The censorship will go in to overdrive now.   Some of the radio programs or websites like this you enjoy may have to just go away.  What stops them?    When a fraud like this can happen what stops them from doing anything without question?  Who are you going to call that you can trust?    Who will do anything about it?  Mitch McConnel?    Free speech is nearly gone.  
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    we will survive but the gun world will not
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

If we don’t force them to arrest all of us, you would be correct. Most, as evidenced by the entitlement mentality surrounding Social Security will cave and sacrifice the rights and freedoms of their children and grandchildren. Many of us will become criminals in the effort to swamp the courts and force Constitutional control of government.

Hopefully it is enough to make the difference.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

If we don’t force them to arrest all of us, you would be correct. Most, as evidenced by the entitlement mentality surrounding Social Security will cave and sacrifice the rights and freedoms of their children and grandchildren. Many of us will become criminals in the effort to swamp the courts and force Constitutional control of government.

Hopefully it is enough to make the difference.

Firearms will be under extreme legislation control from Federal,state,county and cities entities, and a cashless society will be enacted very soon under Biden. Taxes and fees increases for everyone above the poverty line even if it's local or from the state you live in. If social security fails then the military budget will be cut to the bone also.
                                              serf

Is Black the only color in your palette????
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
           Nope the sun rises everyday and is govern by a higher authority than mankind's so called governments of social justice.
                                             serf

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Biden just won..

Look on the bright side Ricci, I was worried until I read Serfs post about imminent doom. It might be bad but he always shows me it could be worse. I can have a positive attitude knowing I am not that negative. Bob
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates, and the rest of the commie scumbags can pay for it too or perhaps they see themselves more like Russian Oligarths and will call for the masses to eat crumbs

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
     Firearms will be under extreme legislation control from Federal,state,county and cities entities, .... under Biden.”
    And who is going to enforce said legislation? The very same law enforcement entities they propose to defund.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    jimdeere said:
    “ Firearms will be under extreme legislation control from Federal,state,county and cities entities, .... under Biden.”
    And who is going to enforce said legislation? The very same law enforcement entities they propose to defund.
    hate to say it Jim, but they could defund the regular police force and then make a special gun enforcement cop or even empower more ATF agents to knock on your door...... I wouldn't put anything past them
    Wonder who the attorney general will be?? 

If it is Beto, we will see the writing on the wall.

Which way the wind blows, so to speak.

If I was Trump, I’d pitch Sleepy Joe the keys on January 21 and say “Here ya go, bud. You asked for it, you got it.”
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

If it is Beto, we will see the writing on the wall.

Which way the wind blows, so to speak.

Ken, i can tell you this from years of experience. If Biden's choice for AG is King Cuomo there will only be one option left for us. -----------------------Ray
    jimdeere said:
    If I was Trump, I’d pitch Sleepy Joe the keys on January 21 and say “Here ya go, bud. You asked for it, you got it.”
    Sounds like a good plan but i am sure Biden ( oops Harris) will scream for four years, "Not my fault, I inherited all this".-------------------Ray
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭

Cuomo as AG and Beto as head of the ATF and you can say Goodnight Irene. And enough of the bs “I lost my guns in a boating accident” or They are buried nonsense. If it gets to that point we will be engaged in a war that will make the Bosnian war look like Kindergarten.

Yep.

I will not aqueous to a further Infringement on my Constitutional Rights.

Insert Gadsen Flag here.

Ray, I moved out of NY/NJ When the "Safe Act" was being instituted. Most of the former Military/Patriots I knew, DID NOT register said firearms.

A dirty little secret that NY does not acknowledge. Very small % of what they thought was in their State, was "Registered."

Prove it.

edited November 2020

Yep.

I will not aqueous to a further Infringement on my Constitutional Rights.

Insert Gadsen Flag here.

Ray, I moved out of NY/NJ When the "Safe Act" was being instituted. Most of the former Military/Patriots I knew, DID NOT register said firearms.

A dirty little secret that NY does not acknowledge. Very small % of what they thought was in their State, was "Registered."

Prove it.

Ken, I tried every way I know how to shut the Tyrant Andrew Cuomo down. He tramples on the "Rule of Law" I hope someday you and I can meet and I will tell you things about Andrew Cuomo that will make even your hair curl. I had hoped things would not come to this but sooner rather than later each of us must decide to die on our feet or live on our knees.

Have always considered myself a Patriot. The signers were Patriots and they concluded with "We mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" --------------------Ray
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    PRAY for those two, not a chance in hell-----------------------------------------
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    Over? You're saying it's over to guy's who still have bumper stickers reading Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns, or who remember Jane Fonda as something other than an Academy Award winning actress? This is the crew who spent 8 years demanding Obama's birth certificate.

It won't be over for years, but it will remain confined to the Political Forum. You can count on that.
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    no matter what creepy joe thinks, anything he does will not turn down the heat in the country  america is divided by the super rich who fund the skullduggery that has happened ,,,nov 4 the day democrecy died
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

We still have a chance for a majority in the Senate even if Romney is on Biden's staff. Jan 5, 2021 a runoff in GA for Senate and the GOP has 2 people that have a chance to win. Also the GOP recount in MI might produce a new GOP Senator.

Also, in 2022 there will be elections and if the GOP gets off it's backside there is a good chance of taking the House majority.

Any recount could increase GOP house members in some States.

• ForecastleForecastle Member Posts: 7

Or 2a supporters might realize that neither major party supports our rights and vote 3rd party... ?

But you'll all likely just fall back in line...