In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lets take a little poll

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics
If we do loose our President and get stuck with Biden who do you think will be happiest?? The Chinese or the Taiwanese?? Iran or Israel?? How about the Russians, will they be happy to get back to dealing with friendly democraps who will sell them any part of our country they want?? Iran will have a bomb in five years unless the Israelis stop them, maybe with the help of the alliances President Trump has helped form. These dummies who voted against our president have no clue what they may have done. God bless the U.S.A.

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Preaching to the Choir.

Unbelievable that those that would Vote Anti Trump, think Biden/Harris will be better for our Country.

Short sighted at best. Biblical at worst.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,277 ******
    The happiest will be many Spanish speaking people at our southern OPEN border.  Read this AM that the new guy will relax the immigrant rules and stop the WALL construction!  :( 
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    Happiest??  China, Iran and Russia.  Isn't it sad that the three happiest countries are all dictatorships??
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    We should have added North Korea is also thrilled with a Biden presidency,
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭

What’s the over/under on the timeframe that Lil Kim starts back up Missile testing

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    The Chinese will be very happy as they own him.

The Taiwanese will not be happy and neither will the Japanese or any other country that abuts the South China sea because they are going to get the shaft.  The Taiwanese will probably be at war with China.

The Russians will be happy because they will be able to control him through blackmail and he has already endorsed the so called "green new deal" so that will put the Russians back at the top of energy production.

The NK's will be happy because they will be back at their old tricks and be in the spotlight again.

The Mexicans will be happy and so will the Narco terrorists who control most of Mexico because they both know joe is weak as a teabag in the ocean and will do nothing, they will also be happy because they can get rid of their excess population in America with little to no trouble and make a few bucks out of it to boot.

Iran will finally get a nuke which will make them very happy.

Israel will get the shaft and they know it and the US embassy will stay in Tel Aviv.

The muslims will be happy because tough guy joe will start a war and it will allow them to be PO'ed at the great satan. (Did you know my spell check doesn't like me spelling muslim with out a capital M, well I ain't going to do their Chippy).

COVID 19 will go on and on and on because it allows the government to control the population more.  Its either that or it will be cured and we will never hear of it again.

I have more but I think that will get it started.

RLTW