In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hammer and Scorecard with General Thomas McInerney

Comments

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

So Obama cheated too..no surprise... hope Trump can get something done.

• DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭
    So, you actually believe the nonsense that this guy is spouting? This is the same guy who pushes baseless conspiracy theories. Is this one of those instances where you believe him because he's saying exactly what you want to hear? 
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    So, you actually believe the nonsense that this guy is spouting? This is the same guy who pushes baseless conspiracy theories. Is this one of those instances where you believe him because he's saying exactly what you want to hear? 
    You're the one spouting nonsense.  The wife and I know Gen. Thomas McInerney very well, and who the hell are you to talk about, perhaps, the most savvy and brilliant U.S. General Officer alive today?
    What's next?
    kimi said:
    You're the one spouting nonsense.  The wife and I know Gen. Thomas McInerney very well, and who the hell are you to talk about, perhaps, the most savvy and brilliant U.S. General Officer alive today?
    The most savvy and brilliant US General Officer alive, who also pushes baseless conspiracy theories, if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is. 
    You're a joke, guy.
    What's next?
    kimi said:
    You're a joke, guy.
    Yeah, I'm a joke because I'm being factually accurate, and because I clearly don't idolize someone who spouts insane conspiratorial crap. 
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    No conspiracy. I watched a computer genius interviewed on 60 minutes when Hillary got beat. He was asked if the system could be hacked and changed. His answer was absolutely.  Votes can be switched via the program.   Thanks for that link. I have no doubt.. even the CIA watching folks without reason. I met a real s p o o k a few weeks back on his way to Mexico. He was not someone to mess with. This guy was a bad *.  Keeping intelligence on the bad guys.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    No conspiracy. I watched a computer genius interviewed on 60 minutes when Hillary got beat. He was asked if the system could be hacked and changed. His answer was absolutely.  Votes can be switched via the program.   Thanks for that link. I have no doubt.. even the CIA watching folks without reason. I met a real s p o o k a few weeks back on his way to Mexico. He was not someone to mess with. This guy was a bad *.  Keeping intelligence on the bad guys.
    heyyyyyy I remember that guy. heard another interview on the radio. sounded awfully concerned and there was more stuff he wouldn't comment on, that he was going to take to the somebodies in the gov't. forgot his name but that would be worth looking at again.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    Didn't the General state that John McCain was a stoolpigeon as a POW? 

I've already got a member complaint on my panel about member abuse, so let's take it easy, and lets have no name calling.

As for the member who filled the complaint: congratulations. You've now surpassed Great Guns and MrMike in reporting abusive posts, and can claim title to being the biggest tattletale on GB. 
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I've already got a member complaint on my panel about member abuse, so let's take it easy, and lets have no name calling.

Mark, Are you saying that members here PM you and complain about being abused or messed with on a forum?

If that is so all I have to say is OH Boy....................some folks need to get a life and put on their big boy pants.

Who was it?

Now back to the General.  He is/was a well respected Officer in the USAF.

RLTW

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    Guess we'll find out here in the not too distant future.
    edited November 2020
    kimi said:
    You're a joke, guy.
    Yeah, I'm a joke because I'm being factually accurate, and because I clearly don't idolize someone who spouts insane conspiratorial crap. 
    You got the first part right anyway!  Or better yet, let's just agree to disagree.
    What's next?
    edited November 2020
    Can anyone recall the last time that the Constitution was thrown out the window, people locked up and hung?   That's where we are, and I don't think we will be able to pass justice on these people since they include former presidents and high ranking officials in government.   Will the supreme court justices have the guts to buck their power as there should be no question in anyone's mind as to what has happened to Trump in this election.
    What's next?
    edited November 2020
    Guess we'll find out here in the not too distant future.
    I'd like to think so, but then I remember the Hildabeast and Benghazi, the 37,000 emails many of which contained different levels of confidential information, and her attempt to frame Donald Trump, and the Communist Democratic Party's attempt to impeach the president, and on and on and on.  With all of this in mind, and knowing what we do about the FBI and CIA leadership, the Black Caucus and politicians like the RINO's that started The Lincoln Project, just "who" is going to burst their bubble and make sure they are arrested and locked up?  

Added:  I think Trump should do everything within his power to prevent these criminals from taking office, period.
    What's next?
  • Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Yepp... very...

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Hhmmnnn......................................

Anyone paying attention, knew something was going on.