In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A Prediction

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics
I predict President Trump will in ten years be remembered as the best president in the history of the United States.

Comments

• WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    I’d like to agree.  However that will depend on what’s taught in those  years.  The victors (re)write history...
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
  • Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

638,000 jobs added in October. A very good president.

• strangeTamerstrangeTamer Member Posts: 9
    I predict in 10 years there won't be a US the rate we're going.  As freedoms and civil rights are stripped away, the public just shrugs.  Any mention of fairness or the values our country was founded on are met with hostility, violence and cancel culture.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    Floyd621 said:

.............and they were not government jobs.
  • capgun1capgun1 Member Posts: 63
    In 10 years people will forget about Trump's personality while in office and just look at his accomplishments. It will show a booming economy, high job and wage rates for all Americans, a record high stock market, and a virus that came around at just the wrong time and pulled the rug out from under him. Hopefully they will also remember a terribly antagonistic media. "America First" was his theme, I hope his reputation will always be based on that.
  • Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Floyd621 said:

Biden will take credit for them.  AND the 7.9% unemployment rate, with half the country still locked down.
    Mark my words.  
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Shame on you guys! Don't you know the Biden voters expect him to create rainbows, lemonade fountains, unicorns and free stuff for everyone?  Trump will look amazing by comparison to Bidens failures. 

The billboard of Bush asking if we "missed him yet?" comes to mind for some reason. The state of the country a couple of years from now will set the stage for the republicans to dominate for the next 10 years. Bob
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    Trump was the last, best, chance we had for returning America to something resembling what the founding fathers intended, and millions of our military died to create and defend. And now we have thrown away the only president in memory that truly believed in the American dream. Good luck everyone, I hope you enjoy your new president with his 47 years in government without any accomplishments except to make himself and his family very wealthy.
  • Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

A lot of Americans just proved to the world that they have the brain capacity of a piss ant..

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Your chicom sucking d-rat masters will delete all mention of Trump in the coming decades.  
    Go down swinging for the cheap seats.