In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OK you people who voted for Joey from Scranton,

GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Taken from his website. Yea, just posting his drivel makes me a little pizzed.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They don't call them useful idiots for nothing..

• Options

OK, Jim, yes true but just look at that list Joey from Scranton has. And at last look the house is blue and the senate is as close as a shave. Yes sir, don't never say never. I am not to sold on a bunch of Republican's either that can also be bought out just like every Dimrat can be. Well, then we won't have to worry if someone disagrees with our post cause there will be nothing, zero, nada here.

• Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

There’s plenty of milquetoast republicans that would sign onto banning online gun sales as well as many Americans who would support it. Reason being they’ve all been lied to and believe online gun sales means you order a gun and it magically shows up at your door with going through an FFL. They also don’t like the idea that you can use various local websites to buy, sell or trade used firearms face to face if legal in that State. Online ammo sales too. I believe if Biden can’t get it through Congress he will just enact executive orders to do it. Get ready for a wild ride ladies and gentlemen.

• Options

As above as some a couple of "buyers" of my riot guns told me where to send them, to their residence!! No, not making it up. It was that internet loophole the television was talking about.