In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

shamless plug. 5200 rounds of ammo more coming

tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭

shitty time for me, but at least my ammo cash is worth something. please check out and bid. 1/2 off shipping or $5 off free shipping auctions for forum members

cheers

Tk

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

A good time to be selling.

• mrs102mrs102 Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

I bumped one auction a couple times but winner must have a thicker wallet. Will we see more?

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭

Dang man, if I had any ammo, I might be selling it off right now.

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020

I lost out on the magazines due to my not keeping track of the bidding. I'll be intertest to see what the SIG MCX barrel ends up bringing.

• tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭

I really love my mcx pistol. Not planning on selling. Ive shot sub moa groups with gold dot. Runs well suppressed but I’ll sell my new .300 black barrel at that price. I’ll be able to replace later

that arsenal pistol is handy also but I’m getting out of ak platform

thanks for putting in a good bid bid on those mags, Mark

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020

Let me give you a five day bump to the top of the boards. I don't think I've ever done that for anyone, not even for my own auctions!

edited November 2020

Thanks mark. $12000ending today. Sold over $8000 last 30days so doing well! I was scared to list the .50 but I was making $ in 1 hour! I’ll list some more ammo

sold :

romanian RPK with ammo +mags. $2000

glock 34 $600

romanian ak with ammo + mags $1600

psa ar15 with goodies $1000

sig mcx barrel kit $900

at least good return on my smart buying over the years

Well sold $19,950 in last month in 36 auctions. Not bad. Mostly ammo. But did well on my 3 aks and 50. Just getting out of platforms not really going to use

lol sold a plain 870 express 20ga for $500 2 barrels

mcx barrel 900 almost

i included ammo with the semi autos I think that helped

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I have sold 2/3rd of my collection of firearms. Didn't look back on any...just items. Had a large stash of ammo and still buying more if I find it. May be small finds like today..5 boxes of 25/06 but at prices lower than when ammo went crazy.

I will say if the dems get their way on magazine size that a hurting will come for the average American having to register at 200 each firearm. I do not have many large capacity 10rd or more firearms. Revolvers will become the next hot item.

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching that 34 and it got away from me! Phooey!

Sorry you're having to sell all your toys, Tsavo.