In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I need fly rod lures.

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭

I would to acquire several fly rod pan-fish popping bugs - sponge spiders with ribber legs - mayfly imitations - pan-fish size dry flies at a reasonable price and $5 each isn't it. I can pay that locally and in Gainesville, Florida and not pay shipping also.

Mark Christian said I could put my 'wanted' list here - so I did.

Many Thanks for your time taken to look at my 'wanted' list.

Best Regards - AQH

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭

Hello 'select-fire'. I've been over there. All the things I would be interested in are listed as 'vintage' which means it is at least twice expensive as it would be for me to go to Bass Pro Shop in Gainesville, Florida and buy it new and not have to pay shipping.

I was/am in hopes that someone reading the forum has things from father-grandfather-great-grandfather that they wish to find a market for at REASONABLE prices plus shipping.

Best Regards - AQH

• jb4lcmjb4lcm Member Posts: 119 ✭✭

This place is actually pretty good. I have never bought online but I have walked into their brick&mortar when I'm in vegas.

Many Thanks 'jb4lcm' - I looked there but nothing there is what I need. I did not want to go back to buying supplies and setting up my vices again and 'rolling' my own, but that may be my only option.

Best Regards - AQH

Well - had to go to Dollar General and get bunch of different fingernail polish colors - small watercolor paint brushes - clear Krylon spray paint at the paint store and 'refurbish' my popping bugs. I guess I will have to go by 'The Tacklebox' the next time I am in Gainesville and get a few sponge spiders and Mayfly imitations.

Best Regards - AQH