In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Experimental Biological Agent: The Covid Vaccine

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in Politics

Very good explanation based on science. Watch before you decide to take the Experimental "Vaccine". I've addressed many of the issues in the past, but this professional with credentials and a bibliography for the research says it much better than I ever did, plus easier on the eyse than I am.

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

When 75% of the population turns into ZOMBIES, the other 25% will be Kings.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Population control

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I'm not against population control. I also think people should have to be licensed to have children. Take proper courses and pass, like truck drivers etc.

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Excellent information MrMag00 in this video and anyone even remotely thinking of taking one of the vaccines should watch this! Many members here have already stated they have taken a vaccine, they should also watch this and really reexamine if they still believe they did the correct thing...

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

"A toxic purveyor of misinformation". That's a quote from this article.

'Wilful ignorance': doctor who joined Capitol attack condemned for Covid falsehoods | US healthcare | The Guardian

I wonder if she is out on bail yet? Bob

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Your too funny and too predictable. I read that hit piece and others like it. No science, but try to discredit just because she got arrested for speaking out about this. She got fired for saving lives with hcqs. You are so predictable.

Just another version of ad hominem, you probably didn't even watch the video. If you did, let's discuss the issues you don't believe or agree with, post up supporting documentation, studies, papers and act like adults here.

And notice, since their first videos were censored on youtube and twitter that her/their audience is growing, and these are real doctors with real experience who aren't changing their story like Fauci and the W.H.O.

And just for fun, pay attention to how "cases" will be dropping now that Biden mandated masks. But the real reason is because now the World Health Organization has admitted the tests were too sensitive and logging more cases than actual.

And let's also look at how hcqs was basically banned in the USA and other WHO bamboozled places, because Trump promoted it, and now they have backpedaled on it.

https://hcqtrial.com/

70% of the sars cov2 deaths could have been prevented.

It would be nice to have an honest discussion on the content.

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

Tread carefully and please act like gentlemen while discussing topics such as this. I'm all for discussion but not if tempers flare.

Best.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,278 ******

Thank you MrMag00! This really puts the FACTS out on what we all have been dealing with for over a year now. The deceptions for whatever reasons, whether for profit or population control need to be addressed with the truth. This doctor comes across with much more validity than any gov't backed media figure head (Fauci) Dr. that I have run across so far.

It has never become more important in my lifetime than now, to get to know the facts and to make decisions that will effect our lives for what we have left of any kind of a future.

@BobJudy the article you posted is not scientific in any way, it sites no proof that any of the things the doctor in the OP's video isn't true, it is just a "hit piece" to attack the front line doctors that haven't sold their souls to the pandemic pushers IMHO.

If anyone takes the time to actually watch it, the video has a whole lot of truth in it, and the good doctor is very honest in saying what has not be proven by science yet, because the animal testing results have not been released and those people that are taking the vaccine are the human testing subjects, thus the whole reason she is labeling it EXPERIMENTAL!

I really believe if anyone takes the slightly less than an hour to watch it, they will find some very useful information on what the vaccine is and isn't. Along with facts like the actual death rates broken down by age group and health status. I personally was already diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine could very well kill me weather I get exposed to the covid or not.

This is not an attack on Bob or any other member just an endorsement of advocating that we should all look at all sources of information with an open mind and should not take "hit pieces" as scientific fact.

Like you my immune system is compromised. I have no way of knowing how serious your autoimmune disorder condition is so I can only go by my own condition. Because of my condition I have probably researched the vaccine more than most people and I had my first shot last Thursday. The overwhelming consensus of those in the medical field I discussed it with was to get the vaccine. One caveat mentioned was that it may be a little less effective for me but should still minimize any symptoms if I do catch the virus. They also said that lingering physical problems that people continue to have after recovering from the virus would also be less likely.

I did watch the video and there really wasn't any scientific evidence provided. There were a lot of conclusions that the doctor made that contradict what 90+% of what other doctors are saying. I have a hard time discarding the opinions of the many in favor of the few who do not specialize in either epidemiology or at least in viral diseases. To me it seems similar to asking your podiatrist to diagnose lung cancer.

The United States death rate is around 1.67%, which is posted continuously in the media kind of makes her saying it is a secret or a lie basically untrue. That is also a lower rate than most of the rest of the developed parts of the world.

I do believe that the response to the virus has been overblown somewhat, but I do think it is a serious problem. The flu can also be a serious problem and I get a vaccine for that so getting a covid vaccine for me is no big deal. To each their own and I only recommend that people do the research before jumping to conclusions either for or against the vaccine. Bob

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@MrMag00

Like you, “calling it an experimental biological agent” (fearmongering)

She states multiple inaccuracies during the video.

Vaccines against COVID-19 do not cause recipients to test positive for the disease.

The World Health Organization named the disease COVID-19, did not refer to the “Wuhan virus” and has recommended against naming diseases after places since 2015.

There is no proof that Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine are effective treatments against COVID-19.

@Ruger4me

Her labeling the drug experimental is one of the few accurate things she says.

Have you actually read why the FDA has labeled it experimental? Do you understand the process an FDA drug must go through and the reason for the EUA ( emergency use authorization?)?

one thing she did say:

The magnitude of the lies is amazing.

She just didn’t acknowledge she is part of the problem.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Trump took that Hydro whatever and got well

Warbirds yes I do understand how drugs get approved by the FDA, I have primarily invested in nothing but biomedical for the last 15 years or so and am very familiar with the time it takes to go through all the demanding types of testing normally required to get a drug to market which is why I will not be taking any drug/vaccine that has skipped any of the normal processes especially the human trials.... but you, Bob and anybody else are free to make your own choices, all I ask my friends and family to do is to make sure they understand what they are doing and that they don't force me or anyone else to be required to take an unproven drug. The government and corporations (travel industry, etc.) should not be a factor in my medical choices. Also why all the needed "magnitude of the lies" as you pointed out? If it was so great and the threat was so bad, they wouldn't need to lie (and I'll give ya it happens on both sides),if they would just provide the truth. I believe people will generally make the correct choices.

Bret

Actually I thought at one time the president had been taking hydroxy as a deterrent so he wouldn't get the virus. This is the best information I could find on his actual treatment:

Being the president means his infection was detected and treated faster than it would be for us mere mortals. Bob

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭

I appreciate the logical and balanced response.

I will bottom line you with my position & as you said -we can have differing opinions & it is totally fair we want different data points.

Not sure about you but I was in the Navy for quite a while. During that time, among other things I was injected with Yellow Fever, The Plague, and Anthrax series vaccines.

The COVID vaccine- take your pic, is totally JV compared to any of those which all contain live agent of the disease they are designed to provide immunization.

I am a really fortunate guy. I have been to work every day since this started, my family is at home and my kids attend a private school. We already had amazon.com deliveries of things like toilet paper & paper towels. We already used Shipt grocery delivery services.

So in my family’s case- I am the one who has 99% of our interface with the outside world.

It seems in my situation, this is not the best time to hang my hat on government bureaucracy.

I have to keep working in the office (much of my work is classified- you can’t telecommute), I have to do what I can to keep my family healthy & I have been shot with nastier things to be in worse places.

So if I may ask based on your comments- Pfizer is not FDA approved(still in EUA), Moderna has been approved by the FDA. What exactly is keeping you from taking the Moderna vaccine if you had the choice?

@Warbirds I was ARMY 76-80 and don't remember all the stuff I got shot into me...probably got the yellow shot record around here somewhere, but that was 40 years ago.. As to your question "What exactly is keeping you from taking the Moderna vaccine if you had the choice?" well, my answer is: no guarantee it will stop virus, masks, social distancing etc. still required.

So other than putting stuff into my body as an experiment IMHO, what is it doing for me? Just as it "could" help, it "could" also do harm ... and I "could" get the virus either way... I'll risk it to survive without the vaccine and as I said earlier, I have a autoimmune issue that for three years they haven't been able to help, diagnose was first RA but none of the medicines has helped and now have psoriasis symptoms also....

Good luck to you and your family sir.

Bret

Ruger, I mentioned that I also have an auto immune problem, as well as a family history of rheumatoid arthritis and psorriasis ,so you have my sympathies. Have your doctors tried any of the biologic type medications? Humira has helped me quite a bit by suppressing my immune system and kept my symptoms about 90% under control. Just thought I would mention it in case they hadn't gone that route. I wish you good luck finding a solution. Bob

BobJudy thank you, yes did the Humira injections for 6 months, no change in symptoms... tried multiple combinations of different pills... didn't help, covid restrictions haven't helped with the tele-medicine calls etc... closing of some local lab facilities... etc. Anyways glad Humira works for you I had high hopes when I started it but to no avail, for now I'm just dealing with it the best I can.

Bret

This discussion has been closed.