In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Former Vice President of Sales for Kimber America opposes Constitutional Carry in MT

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭

😖😖😖...

Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭

He needs to be zumboed.

Too bad he is the former VP.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Agreed! Actually, it's probably a good thing he's a "former".

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

I'm guessing the current veep (and others) are not too happy with this mouthpiece. Not going to keep a lot of customers with that stance and most folks won't care if he's the former employee or not.

Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin

What a piece of garbage. I seriously doubt that liberal clown is a native. One of the bazillion second amendment "supporters" that are clueless.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin

I hear Kimber put out an email plainly stating that that guy DOES NOT speak or work for them.