In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dr Fauchi

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in Politics

I think he is a real dip wad. I also think he is not as smart as he thinks he is.

No mask is needed

wear a mask

now wear 3 masks

RLTW

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Faucci.

I agree. A total Tool.

Closely associated with research done at the Wuhan Lab, and the funding for it/behind it. Hhmmnn.................

He pretty much disappeared in the later part of the Trump administration, as his credibility/impartiality was called in to question. (As it should have IMHO.)

Biden Administration - Boom! Star status again, all over the TV. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it?

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

The guy has been all over the place from the get-go. He also has diarrhea of the mouth, but he is saying with the libtard media wants to hear and as long as he does that he is golden.

RLTW

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Several friends and my Son, have sent me various links over the past few months, linking him to investment and Profit from the Vaccine.

What a tidy little package that makes.

Still feel all warm and fuzzy?

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

linking him to investment and Profit from the Vaccine.

He is in the right place and working for the right guy if that is true.

RLTW

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I trust Dr. Jill Biden for healthcare advice more than him.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

yep, and paid $415,000 last year, yes.....that is the highest paid federal worker in the entire USA

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******

There is a guy working as a greeter\mask nazi at our local Meijer supermarket that could be Fauci's twin brother. I tease him every time I enter the place and he tries to hide when he sees me coming!

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

If one mask is effective, two will be more effective and three will be even more effective than two.

I propose that anyone, including Dr. Fauchi, who dares show his face in public without at least 5 masks on is a mask denier and should be banned from all media outlets.

This idiocy reminds of the razor wars of the 80s's and 90's. First it was 2 blades, then 3, 4 and even 5.

Fauchi, along with most of the experts that have been cited over the past year have demonstrated that they are guessing just as much as anyone else.

Live your life as normal as possible. When faced with the situation where you are asked to wear a mask, decide whether entry is important enough to put one on. For me, in most cases it is not, and I will go somewhere where the request is not made. People and retailers are beginning to understand that the science shows that masks and lockdowns do not make much of a difference.

While it may seem logical that they would, it is very difficult to make the case statistically that it is true.

Those that fear the virus can wear a mask. Those that choose not to live in fear should not be forced to succumb to the fear of others.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Today "Rush" found out that China is now doing butt swabs for COVID-19...Wondering when this administration will adopt the same practice... I am sure Faucci will give it a try... 😲

Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
This discussion has been closed.