In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I hope this is not real

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Why Not? Congress votes on congressional bills they don't read nor understand and lobbyist write them . This has been going on since 9/11 and probably before even then. They have to be consistence right? We expect no less.🇻🇳

serf

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Dementia will do that to ya. Seen it happen live, close up and in person.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I watched him signing a few a couple days ago he was lost stumbling thru stop to read the title on one sounded like he was drugged up bad , sadly reminded me of a old TV show / movie where papers were just pushed in front of the leader to sign and told its just a formality helping the orphans in this case the illegals

the only difference in the movie weekend at Bernie's is that Joe is still breathing he will become the escape goat real soon

by the way can we do a recall on a president and VP ..

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

How long before Pelosi pulls the rug with the 25th?

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Wifetrained,

When he is no longer useful to the Marxist cause.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Brain dead for like of a better term.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

He will do all their "dirty" work, then they will replace him! I give him till August before they ask him to step aside. Should have all the executive orders signed by then. That way, if any of those orders cause problems for their base then they can blame him. Kamala will do much better, or that's what they will say!

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Reminds me of the scenes from MASH where Radar keeps sliding things across the desk to be signed, while the signer has No Clue what they are signing.

Yes. More Votes than any other Presidential candidate in History. Sure. 😉

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Lord Biden .. the most popular president in american history..

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if he will be one of the shortest serving Presidents in U.S. history?!? Will his handlers keep him around or will they decide it will soon be the Harris administration?? The Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times!" may be so true. Times, they sure be interesting right now!! Also very scary.