In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Test Fire of 43 Machine Guns; video

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

I have shot the majority of those. Missed a Maramont M60 by 300 dollars in 1981 when I could have traded my new Yamaha 750 Virago and the 300 for one. One thing a video like that explains real quick. Machine guns are shot in seconds..not like the long drawn out movie versions that shoot and never stop.

• brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like fun

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Dropping all those mags on the ground seems like a good way to damage things. It is a cool video showing how you sepnd a lot more time reloading the gun than actually shooting it.

• kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭

Why not just hand the mags to someone? If those lips get messed up the gun becomes a very slow single-shot assault weapon.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

My favorites..in no particular order. AK47, Uzi, M60. My all time favorite of a Water cooled Browning .30 Shoot and shoot and not get hot.

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I have only been able to fire the M16 and M60 full auto..........in the Army.......they were both FUN. I would REALLY like to fire a BAR full auto from the hip and imagine that I am sweeping a trench 😎😎

• RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭

That place is right down the road from me.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

from my experience you have to lots of $$ or at least reload your ammo or both . another stupid gun law that should have never been passed now for the most part only the people with what I would consider real hobby money can afford the toys

so much for the last president to brag about how great a friend to gun owners he was yet with control of the government nothing not one law was kicked out the 1932 and the 1968 should have been voided but we did loose bump stocks ,, good thing they were on the side of gun owners other wise we would not have gained oh wait never mind

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I know where you shoot them for free and even get paid to do it.

Join the Army as an Infantryman and volunteer for Airborne school then volunteer to go to a Ranger Bn. Spend a year or so in a Ranger Bn then go to Ranger school. After about 6 or 7 years when you make SSG volunteer and pass selection for Special Forces and become an Weapons Sergeant 18A. You will get to mess with just about every weapon used in the world. I had a blast doing it. They even pay you to go to the range and shoot thousands of rounds of ammo.

Along the way they will send you more schools like HALO where you get paid even more money to free fall parachute, people pay big bucks to do that. Or SERE school where you learn all kinds of fun stuff.

You will get to learn a foreign language. Go to different country's, meet interesting people then kill them. Then after having all that fun for about 23 years you retire and get paid for doing nothing and if you get sick they will send you to a really swell hospital where red ants will eat you alive while you sleep.

I should have been a recruiter🤣

RLTW