In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

If the Dem's pass the stimulus bill.........

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Politics

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

Great point, Mogley98.

Don

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭

LOL I forgot how political that post was LOL

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

I've known people who wouldn’t work on a weekend if you paid them for 5 days.

• mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭

Awww what the heck , the post was really just about looking forward to getting 2800 bucks and buying a old Colt I have my eye on, shame is I won't turn away the dough as much as I think it is absolutely ridiculous that Uncle Sam is robbing someone to give me 2800 bucks I didn't really need.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

DEMs would do just that to stay in power.

What scares the crap out of me are the people who would vote for them on that very issue.

Parasites eventually kill their hosts.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Reminds me of Venezuela and progressives here in The USA on steroids.Of course both political parties here have raised the debt to please their respective voters as one gains the upper hand it then switches to tax cuts for the rich to tax increases for welfare for the so called middle class poor.

About 30 trillion dollars now with no debt ceiling with congress at all just a automatic increase of more debt with no real jobs that pay with good hard currency anymore.It's all a sham to collapse the system with a great reset and give up rights to The NWO as they make a new deal. i.e. gun control and other United Nations mandates under 2030 agenda.

serf